Bring Back Eyedol For Season 3 Petition

PRETTY sure the majority wants to see everyone return, including Eyedol

Pretty sure the Season 3 lineup is already locked, nothing we say or do will change it. If he’s not in it then best case scenario a petition leads to him being a bonus dlc character.

Ok just signed the petition.

1 Like

2 Likes

It’s a sine wave, Marble is having a bit of fun, not at your expense I don’t think but just noticing the humorous link between what you meant and what you actually put.

1 Like

Wait, wait, wait… Why petition now??? But Season 3 is not finish. Can we waiting until when Season 3 finish and what if Eyeful is final character?

LOL You’re so bad. I got that. Nice. You always seem to make me laugh. :laughing:

1 Like

Signed it just now. Has had a dry spell but put one extra one, maybe momentum will pick up again.

1 Like

I don’t think it’ll have any affect on IGs/MSs decision to include/exclude him but am happy to contribute regardless.

1 Like

I would love to see this. Was a huge fan of the first game and would love to see the go back to its roots.

I have no doubt that he’ll be back, they know we want him.

The devs realize people want to see him return. They mentioned on one of the old streams on Twitch or Youtube that they didn’t particularly like the character and that he actually was a mistaken character in the first KI back in the day. They didn’t feel that he really fit within the universe of the game. Gargos was more fitting for the game’s storyline.

I say they could create a part for Eyedol in the story to make him relevant now. He could even be part of some type of Ultratech experimental project, like a creation gone wrong somewhere between Riptor and their creation of Fulgore. He could be a genetic splice between one of the lab workers and a cyclops from mythology or something crazy like that. They send the creation out into the tournament to find some character or other, I dunno. But that’s one of the ways it might make sense now. They would obviously need to dial down the stupidly high difficulty and create a new moveset. Bashing people with clubs and charging them isn’t gonna cut it too much these days. Aganos is kind of along that vein though, like their “spiritual successor” to Eyedol. I guess we’ll see somewhere down the road.