Bring Back Eyedol For Season 3 Petition

Look, this is not really up for debate. Its not like an IG tease with mixed words and vague phrases.

It says and quote “Street Fighter V is console exclusive to PS4 for the game’s run, meaning no future ports to another console.” If you’re still insisting on thinking otherwise, you’d have to be amazingly daft. And I say that with the most politeness possible.

I’m standing my ground on this. We will see SFV on XB1 eventually.

I’ve said my piece.

I’m sure that one day we will get something from Capcom in the future, but I think you’re alone on this one my friend. Even Phil Spencer chimed in abount it once in an interview. PS4 is the only console that will see a release of SFV. They own the exclusivity rights just like MS own the rights to KI. Luckily, it is going be released on the PC as well. (Which you can use your Xbox One controller on) :wink: But honestly, with Capcom and their tactics, it’s possible that UItra Street Fighter V Ultimate Arcade Mach 2 Turbo Hyper Edition will be released in 2017 after the first 3 iterations. (Capcom says they’re not going to do that this time around, but we’ll see soon enough.)

1 Like

Not to keep the eyedol talk off topic, but I’d like to see marvel and capcom make a universal mvc4.
Featuring Orchid and Psylocke and Cammy Ibuki

Yes I added orchid lol

I believe it’s a common sense on how season 3 needs the confrontation of these 2 bossy characters. Of-course im talking about Eyedol vs. Gargos. Man, look how dope MKX will be with the clash of Alien vs. Predator and these are just guests. Why KI doesn’t deserve having both ORIGINAL bosses to fight each other at same game?

Eyedol can be perfect for KI just like Goro in MKX

Plus we get all the entire original roster back at the new game.

A gargoyle and a double-headed cyclops fighting to the death? Bring it!

3 Likes