Kenshiro in Killer Instinct Season 3

Tell Double Helix Games to include Kenshiro from “Hokuto no Ken” in "Killer Instinct: Season 3"

Ever watched Fist of the North Star? I did, and not only did I enjoy it, I also believe Kenshiro would be a welcome addition to the KI roster for Season 3 in 2016. I can already imagine him performing his Hokuto Hyakuretsu Ken technique (his no mercy move/Ultra Combo) on Fulgore, reducing him to scrap and then saying, “You are already dead…!” as his win quote! I started this petition on change.org to get some support and get convince FotNS creators Tetsuo Hara and Buronson to give the KI staff the rights to put Kenshiro in the game, so please get as many people as you can to sign it. If you have any ideas on who else from FotNS should be included with Kenshiro, preferably as his rival, feel free to comment! I personally would like to see Jagi, due in part to his side story having not yet been made into an OVA.

7 Likes

I would absolutely, positively LOVE having Kenshiro in KI. 101%. I would immediately make him my pocket character.

1 Like

Why do you want Double Helix to add him to Season 3?

That’s a fair question. Must be an old petition.

Kenshiro would be very epic in KI Season 3 but…
Reach to 100? That’s not enough petition. We need reach to 10,000 or 100,000.

Killer Instinct is more of an American franchise. I would prefer if we had characters from western films/tv shows before including anime characters.

You are correct, Kev, that’s why we gotta share the petition everywhere and every way we can. Reaching the creators of Hokuto no Ken, or at least Double Helix Games studio is also vital towards this goal.

I’m glad u asked! I got the idea from watching Hokuto no Ken, and I considered suggesting his inclusion in Mortal Kombat X, or another future MK title, but I felt that MK already has one Bruce Lee impersonator whereas KI has none, so that where I figured Kenshiro should go for his next journey. And I think his Hokuto Hyakuretsu Ken would make a great ultra combo. His rapid hitting style makes him more suited for Killer Instinct than most other fighting games out there.

I just started the petition a couple days ago.

No. I have no objections to him being in the game. Why Double Helix though? Iron Galaxy is the developer of KI at the moment.

It’ll never happen.

ONLY as a potential guest character in Season 3, then sure thing :wink:

Never heard of the character and as such don’t think he’s prominent enough to warrant being in the game. A guest character should have some aura of clout surrounding them to make bank for IG. This guy simply won’t cut it.

SON! You need to see Fist of the North Star! That movie is hilarious.

I know he’s not prominent enough to be included… just sayin I would love it :smiley:

2 Likes

That’s what I’m saying! have Kenshiro as a guest character!

1 Like

Dude. Only if a good 3/4 of his ultra is:

The first 5 seconds needs to be how he activates instinct. And it’s got to play the music and sound just like 1:55-2:28. Saying afterwards.

If this happens…:scream::smile:

2 Likes

If there is one reason KI would be in my all time top 5, is if they get Kenshiro in the game somehow.

1 Like

Guyver, Kenshiro, Spawn, and Mammomax as guest characters; Would make KI Number GOAT in the video game world. It would transcend all number based list. @rukizzel @TempusChaoti @TheKeits

1 Like

Man… Raoh… just… Raoh… or souther.

The funniest thing about fist of the north star is that it is a story about love