Big Arbiter info from 343 :-)

its weird…they said stay tune for the halo finals for more info yet there is gonna be a tender stream sometime next week all about arbitor?

subtle release date? they cant be talking about learning more about arbitor moveset

Glad to see so many variations !!!

Maybe. The article did mention that a lot of the stage is due in part because 343i gave IG assets to make the stage. Would explain why the stage looks so good, they got that high quality 343 finish.

Maybe a Spartan(s) will make a brief appearance when stage ultra is performed…

I dunno. The Plasma Grenade makes a unique sound that gives you an idea of when its going to blow up, that might be the only indicator. If it were a Frag grenade then yea, it would make sense to have a timer.

I wonder if that actually means KI Season 3 won’t be released until the end of the month, or that the Arbiter won’t be a launch-day character.

Looking good Mr. Arbiter. These armors are great!

2 Likes

Anyone else have a funny feeling about more costumes for the rest of the cast in S3???

Hoping it happens!!!

1 Like

My guess is near the end of the month. It would make perfect sense after the Halo World Finals, Season 3 comes out. Great Marketing, and a massive group of people who would play during that time.

Are those the armors?

I also hope we get some fore the retro to.

I seriously hope we get the ascetic armors. It was my armor in Halo 3.

confirmed! Read the article at link https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/community/blog-posts/canon-fodder-fighting-words

Arbirter will have this kind of armor.

I remember rocking Ascetic and nothing else in Halo 3 till I got Recon.

God I loved that armor (and the moment when I earned the Steppin’ Razor achievement to get it)

the writer of that article on way point was seriously underwhelming. Frank o’connor writes like that and I just skim his NEWS PR’s. what I hate most is trying to find relevant info in a post that lengthy.

MS needs to let IG announce they’re own game as they know how it’s done.

nice to see this “guest character” thing get a 100% love tho. ps. still salty about that bull last week though.

Whoo!!! Arbiter get my favorite elite armor!! : D

1 Like

Half of them are for the retro, he’s got 4 armors for his default, and 4 armors for his retro. That’s 8 armors total.

I’m kinda confused, so if Arby gets 4 skins, what does that mean for the season 1 characters, they get 4 new outfits?

Those are the accessories, I think.

1 Like

I wonder if this means we’ll be getting 1-2more sets for new costumes and 1-2 more for retros. I want horns for my Riptor Unit!

WOW NOW THAT’S AN ARTICLE!!!

343 make some backgrounds for us :wink:looool

I’m so hyped for Thel and these pictures WOW

Awsome job guys welcome to the family.

Xx

1 Like