Big Arbiter info from 343 :-)

Maybe the Arbiter comes with the Halo Championship, but season 3 is allready out?

Just hope :wink:

I hope we get some armor accessories that resemble the Elites in the Halo games

The only armor set Iā€™m really pining for is the Sangheili Ultras from Halo Reach, they were my absolute faves of all time! But at least we got the Rangers and Zealots in there, thatā€™s awesome. I was skeptical at first (and am still bummed about not having Keith David), but Iā€™m actually really liking how theyā€™re handling the character and his characterization thus far!

What Joker saidā€¦

Personally I hope the Arbiter is a freebie, made as a promotion and not part of season three, which means room for another stage :wink::wink:

Yeah, I wouldnā€™t say anything until March 1st rolls around.

Weā€™ll see soon enough!

EDIT: Orā€¦just read the post below I guess.

Season 3 release on the 24th according to http://www.releases.com/l/Xbox_One_Games#feb-2016 .

Oh snap. If this is trueā€¦ One day earlier please! :smiley:

Edit: Rukari closed the S3 Guessing Game Thread for ā€œreasonsā€ā€¦

Could this be the actual release date?

Is it just me or does the color look a little off? Or maybe itā€™s just the lighting, or just a different color period.

Hopefully we get a ā€œpreview weekā€ where all current characters get their rebalance and we get the new UI. But It pobably wonā€™t happen :sweat:

I said it before on another thread, I believe that the Arbiter may be free for halo 5 owners as a promotion. This could be what may be announced at the halo event. Just a thought.

That would be smart promoting, would get just about every Halo player to try the game.

1 Like

man that is great.all these costumes and the stage. i said i hate halo but i like it. great.

i canā€™t wait fulgore fight all these worms

Yeah but it would slaughter sales. Maybe they get to demo him for a week.

That would work too, but in the end I dont think it would matter much, if they didnt like the game they wouldnt buy any seasons, if they did like how Arbiter plays, they should/would be tempted to but some other packs.

Its not to get them interested in Arbiter (they already are) its tonget them interested in everything else the game has to offer.

If this event is a also a Launch Day Hype sort of thing like at E3 (Announce game, tell everyone ā€œgo play itā€) then it looks like my guess could be correct. :grinning:
If itā€™s a regular type announcement where itā€™s like ā€œHereā€™s a thing, tune in next week to playā€, bummer.
Been happily spreading the screenshots and stuff around the forums. Good stuff! Awesome to see so many custom options.
Interested to see how the gameplay works out.

I donā€™t think so personally. It may get lots of players to try the game that normally wouldnā€™t that then may enjoy the game to invest in more characters.

Hold on, Iā€™m sure weā€™ve had this convo before, lol.

Its not going to be exact, its more HD with new textures.

1 Like

Iā€™m pretty sure the same thing happened with Rash and Rare Replay owners. It would make sense if that were the case for Halo 5 owners as well.

H5 Arbiter? Check.
H2 Arbiter? Check.
Elite Commander? Check.
Elite Zealot? Check.
Elite in Space-suit? Check.
Pre-Covenant Elite? Check.

Yeah, Iā€™m a happy Halo/KI fan. :smiley:

IG, since you had 343ā€™s help with the costume design, and they gave you so many great options, I hereby officially and formally forgive you for not using Keith David. :wink:

Regarding his gameplay, youā€™ll have to be careful with that sticky grenade, as it looks like you can do it mid-combo after the Sword-slash. If you miss the timing and extend the combo too long, you can get caught in the blast yourself. Still, if you do it right, Iā€™m sure itā€™ll make for some nice stagger setups and combo resets. With the specialized carbine, that means youā€™ll have 6 shots before the gun empties its chamber, since it uses 3-shot bursts with 18 total rounds. Heā€™s also limited to only holding the 3 grenades too, so having ammo, which is a big deal in Halo, be in Killer Instinct is a rather funny, but definitely welcome concept, since it fits the character and the game he comes from so well. Iā€™m betting that what others have said is right as well - his UI is going to look like itā€™s from Halo, likely with both the carbine and grenade count at the bottom of the screen above the shadow meter, similar to Mayaā€™s daggers or Aganosā€™ chunks. Hopefully, itā€™ll have a countdown timer on the grenadeā€™s UI, similar to how thereā€™s a countdown with the lockouts, so players wonā€™t, well, blow themselves up. :slight_smile:

I also like that they mention the easter eggs on the stage - what could they be? Could we still see MC in KI, perhaps? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

LOL!

No need to delay it on my account guys!

Good info on the arbiter.