#BelieveInKeits

What is this movement about? @CrazyLCD

I was hoping you could tell me… :expressionless:

LCD & KI4Life have been streaming with it in the title, I searched for it in the forum but found nothing

Well since it’s one of those hash tag thingees then I wouldn’t pay any attention to it.

3 Likes

Just a meaningless hashtag, no big deal.

No…

4 Likes

It actually does have a meaning and not for what everyone assumes to think.

BelieveInKeits is actually something I created to kind of ease everyone’s concerns about KI right now. People just haven’t liked the direction of S3 and given up hope and we’ve seen many players feel this way and post there concerns on Twitter and/or drop the game all together. The hashtag is more of a way to bring the spirits up of the community and let them know to don’t give up hope and trust that the developers are listening and they will make the game better not worse. Change is coming and hopefully people like the changes.

17 Likes

Sounds familiar…

I believe in Keits… They’re buffing Sadira!

6 Likes

…and you know this how?

…or are you just setting yourself up for disappointment?

It was a tweet. She’s getting a new combo trait. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Any clues as to what it could be?

I assume they are going to keep her Air Target Combos. I believe there’s no clues as to what they are adding though.

How is this quantified? What constitutes “many”?

6 Likes

Good question. I’d like to know the answer to this myself, @CrazyLCD…

2 Likes

Many is ambiguous. Many could be a lot or few. I don’t think he meant it to be that deep though. I think he’s just saying that KI now has disappointed a decent number of people who supported the game before season 3.

4 Likes

And the reasons were?

'cause man.

Was it "It’s not like SF or MK or GG " so…no dice?

I don’t believe in Keits, I trust and respect Keits and everyone else in both Microsoft and IG, not out of “fanboyism” or anything nonsensical, but because they brought KI back to life, and for 3 years straight (and thanks to DH for the first year), and evolved it into a respectable fighting game.

6 Likes