At Least I Have Hands: a thread for therapy and amputee jokes

When you have the time :relaxed:

http://phenomena.nationalgeographic.com/2013/04/14/the-invisible-hand-illusion/

2 Likes

Oh snap, BB-Dr.A in da hiz-ouse! I know it must have been a good while ago, but congrats anyway! I will mention the random doctor of Cell and Developmental Biology’s knees, then! XD

Funny story about my “second opinion” doctor(s) - they thought pretty well along the same lines, but in their doubt referred me to Dr. Shepard (whom is my “first opinion” doctor). So, the consensus seems to be “aww fxck, cut it off and pray for the best”.

Man, I gotta hand it to ya, @MDMMORNING. I know this is really late, but knowing/being reminded that you still love us enough to keep contributing so much to the game/community even after the amputation really warms my heart. High five, dude! :raised_hand:
(I hope I filled the joke criteria well enough to be on topic. Hope that recovery goes well. I’ll happily chip in to get you a kickass Fulgore arm once the technology is available! :smile: )

1 Like

XD

I think you’ve mentally fusion-danced @Dayv0 & myself. We have ascended to become DAY, and this is certainly not even our final form!

I’m sure we both appreciate the sentiment, though! I know I do, anywho.

3 Likes

…did I? Oops. :sweat_smile:

(The Invisible Hand Illusion)
Cheap trick.
I would like to see him hit that a second
time, there would be no effect.

She was scared of that hammer, I
would have clocked him in the jaw.

Lol this would be the only appropriate time to say, “it’s a prank bro!”

At the actual university, they used a knife. But, because the brain-wave pattern recorded a significant spike, they felt a blunt instrument was less stressful to subjects than a sharp object. So in public experiments they usually opt for hammers.

LOL I dont respond well to that kind of thing.
If they knew what the result was why take it to the
public? I always thought Psychology has its share
of perv’s.

Back in the day they put your head in a box
and beat it with a club…

Fun fact:101
Did you know doctors discovered the benefits
of radio activity on cancer by putting small trace
amounts of plutonium in orphan retarded kids oatmeal…

Tell me about it. :unamused: My doctor yesterday diagnosed me with having MSRA Staph (mostly just in/on skin, but thankfully not in the bloodstream yet like my daughter has) and when he started putting the symptoms together he started freaking out like I had leprosy. I mean I know it’s a serious thing and a big issue for hospitals & such for that to spread, but come on doc…

1 Like

wish you the best man…

1 Like

Oh man, I’m really sorry to hear that. I know you’ll take care of your bebes as well as yourself, but I’ll keep y’all in my prayers in the meantime. That’s rough.

@EbullientSeaCow I truly appreciate the well-wishes. Thank you. :blush:

2 Likes

… I mean, I would’ve gone with TwoDay, seeing as it is a combination of Day and Morning. But hey, if you don’t want it…

And thanks to this thread I now believe @xSkeletalx has a huge collection props and items that he plans to use for silly punchlines in every situation. That guillotine picture, its from his own collection, no joke.

I wish you the best man, hope you have a speedy recovery and not have to deal with pain… much pain through this.

You’ve played against me a fair bit, you should know by now that I am neither a smart nor clever man. XD

Mayhap TWODAY is our final form, wherein we grow SURPRISE SURPLUS APPENDAGES! And maybe open a nice surplus appendage wholesale supply company. Skeletal can operate out the back w/ the auxiliary accessories. XD

1 Like

Ain’t been round much in the past couple months, been very busy w life. Update:

As of two weeks ago, the procedure has been scheduled for July 25th. Today I changed blood thinners leading up to the procedure. Tuesday afternoon I will be drugged hella unconscious and (god willing) wake up without this infernal hunk of useless meat stuck to my knee. Then I get to live in a hospital for something like six weeks (uuugghhhh). Around that time my laptop should be operable, and I’ll have little better to do than lurk about these forums, alas engaging in conversation again because I’ll be able to type thoughts w a keyboard and not this godawful touchscreen.

Uhhh, yeahp. :kissing_heart: Chin up, guillotine ground sharp.

13 Likes

Glad to hear you’re still in good spirits over everything. Well…as they say in the theater biz, break a leg. :+1:

2 Likes

Take care bud! You’re in my thoughts and prayers!

I just had a minor operation to fix my nose. Not the worse surgery I’ve ever gone through, but the Post Op office visit was hell on earth.

1 Like

Well good luck bro! keep us updated for sure and stay positive!
try them Omen colors yet?

1 Like

Glad everything is going ahead as planned, good luck! I’ll keep my (hopefully) still attached appendages crossed for ya! Sorry we haven’t managed a set yet, I can 100% be a socially awkward jerk, hopefully can play sometime when you’re on the mend. :grin:

1 Like

Hope your procedure goes well man!

You’ll have to share your address afterwards, I got you a little present down below;

7 Likes

Good luck @MDMMORNING!

I’m sure about the procedure being an easy walk(ak ak ak)!

2 Likes