At Least I Have Hands: a thread for therapy and amputee jokes

I hope your footsies are good enough to make that kind of statement.

5 Likes

I hope mine are!

Sorry I started out on the wrong foot. Let me make it up for you. I will be a peacemaker. Sadly I am only a ghost so I need to wear BOOts. My cow also doesnā€™t have experience with shoes. They have hooves instead of feet because they lactose. You should get horse hooves to be the centaur of attention. My squid however needs ten-tickles to start laughing. If you can do that, I can probably give you a shoe to fit you even though I lack experience.

2 Likes

I am not zonked enough to understand what just happened, but I laughed along at the absurdity of it. I think I need to have my meds adjusted in order to understandā€¦

1 Like

Canā€™t tell if youā€™re being funny or being a modā€¦

When you have kids and they ask what happened to you, you can just tell them that they had an older sibling who misbehaved so badly that you put your foot straight up their ā– ā– ā–  and it broke off.

Actually, change your name to Red Forman while youā€™re at it.

@SonicDolphin117 thatā€™s why I added the kappa thing after the fact, I realized it wasnā€™t clear. Sorry!

3 Likes

OMG I missed the @SonicDolphin117 correction - damn @xSkeletalx, you are on a roll! I never expected you had such a streak in you!

And yes - yes very much. Future chillunā€™s gonna fear the solo-boot.

SMHā€¦amateursā€¦

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

BTW, yes thatā€™s Fulgoreā€™s leg.

7 Likes

Actually you could use it to teach a lot of life lessons.

ā€œI didnā€™t tie my shoeā€

" I jumped on the bed"

ā€œI played on the escalatorā€

" I kicked the cat"

3 Likes

Better start playing Aganos, he already got a new foot!

2 Likes

WHAT IS HAPPENING!?

#nocapsposting

1 Like

Now you realise this needs hype beam, right?
Heā€™s even somewhat in the right pose.

This is why I love the forums. XD

1 Like

Iā€™ll settle for a single standing ovation, Iā€™m not greedy.

1 Like

Iā€™m glad to see that KI is a great coping method for you, and Iā€™m sorry for your struggle. Itā€™s also great to see everyone here is so close. Best of luck with your endeavor, and hereā€™s for a long life of KI to keep you going, and to keep us all close.

I really appreciate you taking the time to read my wordy post and stop to wish me well. Really, thank you man. Keep being you, and fight on. Never would I have guessed an online community could be so supportive or close. I am glad to know you. (great pic, by the way!)

UPDATE: Staples and stitches are out, my meaty parts are holding themselves together nicely. They upped my blood thinner dosage, and as Iā€™m on warfarin Iā€™ll have to go and have bloodwork done weekly for a few months. I have another appointment with the vascular surgeon in 3 months, at which point we will assess the progress of the foot and determine where to go from there, provided nothing catastrophic happens in the meantime.

And after all the genetic testing, my hematologist has no conclusive diagnosis aside from ā€œthis is very strange, this is all wrong, you are too young and fit,ā€ so heā€™ll be retesting for the handful of clotting disorders that we CAN test for. I guess thatā€™s the crappy thing about clotting disorders and modern medicine - we know there are a bunch that exist, but can only identify about half of them, and of those can only test for like 4 or 5, and the testing methods are apparently finnicky. Blahblahblah.

In short, Iā€™m doing better than I was.

I said Iā€™d keep the thread updated, and soā€¦ yeahā€¦ I love you guys.

6 Likes

Good luck with the tests, hopefully they can find out the right path to take.

And if notā€¦

6 Likes

@MDMMORNING Itā€™s great that youā€™re doing much better.

@xSkeletalx LOL

Wish I could tell whatā€™s going on family-wise in here.

1 Like

@MDMMORNING glad to hear youā€™re doing better and that youā€™ve got the ball rolling, keep updating us and Iā€™ll keep everything crossed for you. (Which may make it considerably more difficult to play KI.)

Iā€™m also glad that you donā€™t have to put up with NHS waiting times over there!

2 Likes