At Least I Have Hands: a thread for therapy and amputee jokes

Oh damn, I’ve run out “likes” for the day, and it’s only 11am! I love this community, it sounds corny but I mean it.

Thank you for the well wishing, man. I love that pic, and the sentiment.

1 Like

EDIT: MUAHAHAHAHA, you can’t like this @MDMMORNING!

7 Likes

I TRIED ANYWAY!!! XD

Silly me.

2 Likes

You got it.

Oh gosh, this thread is starting to make me tear up (in a good way)… :cry:

2 Likes

Man, I feel ya there. I’ve had to wipe my eyes and blow my nose a few times now. Y’all are the best, well and truly. I am glad I turned to these forums.

1 Like

I am glad they found the problem that you had. It sucks that you had to go though all that before it was found. I hope everything goes well for you.

I have essentially nothing to add here. But it’s impossible to read this and not respond. All the best with your recovery and future operations.

2 Likes

@SadisticRage76
I appreciate the well wishes. They really do mean a lot. It’s great to have so much support.

@BigBadAndy
You ain’t gotta add nothing, boss. Just keep being you. Thanks for the well wishes, and for being part of this community.

Y’all are the best.

2 Likes

It’s extremelly hard for me expressing what I feel regarding situations like yours, and even harder when I have to do it in a foreign language :cry:
I’m sorry to know what you are going through. It’s not easy. Congratulations for your spirits and sharing this with us.
I also had a very bad moments in my life were two videogames helped me to go through them. Feeling comfortable enough in a videogame community and talking about this means a lot.

I really, REALLy hope things get better for you. Of course you are young and have a long way to go =)
Wish you the best for you and your family!! n_n

Get better soon! :grinning:

i wish you the best of luck, and i hope you have a speedy recovery and you can move on to the next chapter in peace. i know its not what you’re looking for, but you do have my sympathy regardless

Wow, man, that was tough to read, It made me cringe as to the fear of that happening and how scared you must have been. Yet still trying to provide for your family…super inspiring bro. hang in there… let us know if you need anything.

We are all praying for you in our own way, whatever we believe in.

1 Like

I worked in St Ignis and Manistique years ago when I surveyed pipelines. OMG I loved it there! i was there for the 2 week Car show on St Ignace street…80,000 ppl man. The weather was great…we ate breakfast at the Galley every morning. Such a great time in my life.

The uuppers! lol

Also worked in Flint…ughhh…not so amazing there lol

1 Like

@MaruMDQ
I really appreciate that you took the time to respond in a foreign language. That is very kind of you, and I really appreciate the support. You are just further evidence of how great this community is.

@R1stormrider
Thanks for well wishes, man. Way I see it, the hardest part is almost past, and it’s only getting brighter from here. Thanks for being a part of the community that kept me looking toward the light.

@FallofSeraphs76
Thanks for convincing me that it’d be beneficial to share. I really appreciate the support and well wishing, and the good conversation over the last couple weeks. You’ve really helped me from going totally batshit in these hospital beds! And yeah, this thread has shown me just how much heart is in this community, so many kind and good people, it’s amazing. As far as being an inspiriation, I hope I can inspire people to be more persistent when being blown off by medical professionals! On the real though, that made me tear up a little. You’re a sweetheart for a deathmetal expert!

Also, Flint has always sucked, for as long as I can remember. It’s really tragic what was done to their water supply though. Evil people at the highest echelons, man. No bueno.

5 Likes

No problem bro…and I understand the “medical procrastinator”,…becasue Im that guy… It has to be an damn falling out emergency to get me to the doctor! lol
Which happened a couple months ago when I had that hernia and appendix surgery…ugh…so glad that’s over!

the only good thing out of Flint was my favorite rap group of all time…The Dayton Family!

1 Like

I wanna say, not in a pity way, I just legit wish you the best and hope you overcome all of this as soon as possible. Seriously, enjoy ki and all the good things in life and take care :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just reading your post was overwhelming, cant even imagine actually living it. I would assume it takes a strong spirit and great support from loved ones to deal with it the way you seem to (oke, and some KI). I can only have a lot of respect for that.

I’m not really sure what else to say right now, except to keep us updated and good luck with the upcoming procedure.

2 Likes

@STORM179 @TheNinjaOstrich @Marbledecker @SonicDolphin117 read this man’s story and see how many this is. I cried at work. CRIED AT WORK YOU GUYS. :sob::sob::sob::sob:

3 Likes

@MDMMORNING can I share this on the FB page?

1 Like

Yeah, man. I don’t have a FB account, but the FB KI page is KI family too, and if I’ve learned anything from sharing this on the forums, it’s that KI is less of a community and more of a family.

Thanks for your support, man. I really appreciate it. Sorry I made you cry at work.

You guys have been making me cry (in a good way) all day though, so I guess all’s fair. XD

3 Likes