Arbiter Live Stream - March 1st 4pm CST

The artist name is Brother Orin and there’s more here:

https://derpibooru.org/tags/artist-colon-brother+orin

This guy is not bad at all!

What is this… Ponypocolypse?

1 Like

I guess.
I posted one picture i thought was cool, and now i have accidentally revealed the best Pony X Killer instinct cross-over artist on the internet. :stuck_out_tongue:

Found my new profile background.

1 Like

LOL OF COURSE

:slightly_smiling:

The description calls the character…
“Omane”

(get it??? MANE! like O-MANE! lol)

1 Like

I’m so done.

:laughing:

1 Like

As you should be.

I betcha they don’t have a Jago Pony!

You asked for it. The link to the rest of guys art is a few posts up.

3 Likes

I stand corrected…

Twilight Sparkle? Really!?

<.< >.>

I MEAN… That’s cool… :open_mouth:

they are both main characters. so why not?

Point Taken.

I have to ask, can the pony stuff go to it’s own thread? Obviously some of you guys like it but personally I think it’s a little odd, and I’d like to actually discuss Arbiter and his stream in here.

2 Likes

Thread=Derailed

5 Likes

You mean…

DE-HOOFED

Enters Self-Exile

3 Likes

Yeah, we should try and get back on topic. Like, what do you guys think will be shown in Arbiter’s stream?

I’m hoping that he has a recapture :slight_smile:

1 Like

Of course.

I am expecting this stuff to get deleted any time.

But it is KI related so i think its cool that its at least getting a little exposure.

BEFORE EVERYTHING GETS DELETED, I HAVE A QUESTION FOR EVERYONE:
In most cases, people from one fandom can usually appreciate the work of another fandom. For example, KI and Street Fighter are direct competition with each other, and i am on the KI side, But i still enjoy a lot of SFV characters and fan art.

So why can some people not STAND pony stuff? Do you guys not think this art is cool at all? Is there anyone out there who doesnt like ANYTHING pony related? why?

1 Like

I actually really like the idea of using sticky grenades as a self-dangerous weapon, but getting the stagger off of them is a really good idea too. It fits what the games have shown the grenades to do already, and it reminds me of Spartan Nicole in DOA4, where they were tied to a throw, if I’m remembering right.

I think it’s really interesting that he’s going to have, for lack of a better term, multiple meters to manage. Grenades and the carbine, at least. I wonder whether the carbine will be a limited use ability, or if he will have a forced period of vulnerability or something when the clip is empty, meaning he has to be careful to use the last burst during a hard knockdown or the end of a round.

1 Like