Arbiter Live Stream - March 1st 4pm CST

7 Likes

I am wondering if the Arbiter stream is the only bit of news showing up tomorrow.

I feel your pain, I hate that the live streams are always in the afternoon when Iā€™m at work :cry:

Looks like about 3 or 4 my time depending on how Daylight Savings works out.
Which means Iā€™ll at the very least get to see the character breakdown before I got to night class.

Still, Iā€™m unbelievably happy about this news.
[URL=http://s921.photobucket.com/user/13MATTallica96/media/oohh_1.jpg.html][/URL]
I can feel the good times coming already~

1 Like

Will this be a ā€œTender Moments with IGā€ stream RETURN? :open_mouth:

1 Like

On the Day I go back to work, and canā€™t see it. Yay!

hopefully weā€™ll also get to see what cool thing weā€™re getting in place of only three stages. Psyched to see what the Arbiterā€™s got going for him!

Iā€™m glad to see that weā€™ll begging some more news tomorrow. Really excited to see how the Arbiter plays also, as well as a potential view of the new character selection screen and other goodies to come.

Pray4TwelveCharacters

3 Likes

12 characters? I think that is asking for a little much. I rather lose 3 characters and get 6 more stages.

I can almost guarantee that Season 3 will have 9 characters or less. Seeing that they are also working on other modes for the game, I really doubt theyā€™ll add more than 8-9 like Season 1 & 2 had.

FINALLY!

I will definitely be there!

4 Likes

Iā€™m almost afraid to ask, but how is the Arbiter pony a thing?

Heā€™s from My Little Halo :sunglasses:

http://cdn.squares.im/pony/pic/user/2013/12/9d656924382b7103d3579b45cffb7ed8.png

3 Likes

I had to askā€¦

1 Like

LOL These are funny.

Master Chief Pony!

I Canā€™tā€¦ XD

Yes, you had to ask :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:, but itā€™s ok! Because My Little Halo so graciously allowed the Arbiter to guest star in KI, KI returned the favor. So everything is right in the world :sunglasses:

10 Likes

I mean, Iā€™m be happy with any number of characters we get this season to be honest, whether it be 8-9. But just think about it, since IG isnā€™t incorperating their money into making stages, when what else are they incorperating it into? Until we get more info, all we can make are guesses : /

But yeah, I can see 9 characters making it this season, which isnā€™t bad at all!

Suddenly this became a pony threadā€¦
What about Fluttersako? :grin:

Ok, Iā€™m sorry. Back to thread, guys.

3 Likes

Wow. i didnt expect to start all that!

Oh well, its not like there is anything to discuss about the stream anyway. Everything has been discussed in other threads, and we dont know what will happen during the stream, so i guess its not Off Topic.

Man, props to the guy who made these!