Arbiter Live Stream - March 1st 4pm CST

That’s all you need to know, but you can still check out the full article here: http://www.ultra-combo.com/arbiter-live-stream

16 Likes

On my day off!!! I’m so pumped!

1 am in Spain.

ITS REALLY FAR AWAY!

1 Like

Awesome! And Season 3 details!

Sweet!

Going to ask, but not expecting a solid answer considering embargoes, sanctions, blackouts and all that.

@rukizzel can you confirm whether this is the entirety of the news we have been chomping at the bit to get our hands on, or (as I’m assuming) will we be seeing some other sort of information dump as well?

I have a LOT of work to do between now and 6 am PST. A LOT.

9 Likes

I believe this answers my question sufficiently, and it’s the kind of answer I was expecting considering the circumstances. Thanks dude!

Make sure you have enough snacks and adult beverages for the torch party in ~10 hours. Do you have enough folding chairs?

I only have one class this quarter, guess what time it’s at -.-

1 Like

Arbiter stream you say?

6 Likes

Aw man, that’s right after I leave for work… Gonna be a loooong day at work tomorrow.

I might be able to get away with listening though. Since the news is what I’m lusting after, not so much Arby, listening might be good enough.

AWWWWWW MAAAAAN!!! I wont be available at 4pm…shucks! I guess Ill watch the archive!

EU: 11:00pm / 23:00 CET

1 Like

5:00 PM EST?
Buying the craft beer now.

4pm CST? Awesome! That’s 1PST for me and can watch right before I work!

Around midnight for me, since I’m a bit under the weather at the moment, it will have to wait till wednesday :weary:

Wait 2 hours sooner than they announced at first?

ULTRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

1 Like

Uggghhhhh I’ll have class!! Dagnabit. Might tune In and out during class… Tomorrow will be a good day I’m sure.

It’s a bummer that I’ll be at work during the stream. Hopefully the info from that press meetup will release a bit sooner. :slightly_smiling:

Listen to soothing Elevator music to calm your KI Nerves.