Stay Tuned™

I thought it was clear almost no info was coming off of Thursday’s event?

InB4 all we get tomorrow is the release date and no trailer or news :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is how I feel, too. But it’s like waiting for your birthday or Christmas was as a kid; it’s TOMORROW, and why couldn’t today be over so we can get there? I’m just a really excited fan.

Nobody’s confused as to why they didn’t tell us last Thursday, we know about the blackout. The thing we don’t entirely understand was the need for the blackout regarding KI, because holding the info for four/five days doesn’t appear to add much detail or value to our eventual reveal.

I hear ya man! If it helps, IG just announced via twitter that Arbiter’s walkthrough will be at 6pm CST tomorrow. :slightly_smiling:

I saw that. That should be really exciting (and I’ll actually be home with the dog walked by then)!

Got a bit more information out of Ruk as well:

So it looks like we’ll be getting some information in the morning, as well.

Oh I really hope so! As much as I’ll be curious to see Arbiter in action, I’m not really that psyched for a Halo character since I’m not a huge Halo fan to begin with. Nothing against it, just not that in to it, I guess.

So if they have some more info dropping tomorrow, I’ll be VERY curious to see what that entails!

You mean Rukari announced! :stuck_out_tongue:

And now I need to change the time. GAHHHH!

2 Likes

Oh my… I miss that show…

1 Like

Hahaha, fair enough man, my bad! :slightly_smiling:

Psyched for tomorrow. I see it’s changed to 4pm tomorrow? GAH! I was so happy it was at 6pm and I could sit and watch it. Work will be interesting tomorrow. I anticipate a long bathroom break at the end of the work day lol.

1 Like

This is an amazing pic.

Just hope Tusk’s available at launch. Can wait a little longer :hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

I hope we get more info than just the arbiter video…

like other info during the day from review sites, etc.

I’d ideally love an S3 trailer but i have feeling that won’t happen.

Seeing the new interface, more samples of stage graphics, characters, etc.

Thoughts?

Sanjay

The suspense is killing me! Will we hear BIG news of Season 3 tomorrow?

8 Likes

This will be the face of everyone during the stream tomorrow, or at least, almost everyone XD

4 Likes

it would be funny if they showed a foot of a new guess then Phil come out on stage in say’s comes out November 12 2076 people go wat??? :scream:

Call me pessimistic, but in the back of my mind I feel like the hype they’re trying to build up for S3 is similar to the hype my mom had for our family about having something for everybody we “all loved to play with when we were kids” for Christmas…

…R/C Cars? NES games? Ninja Turtles? Bikes? Did she really go all out on presents this year?

…nope. it was empty wrapping paper tubes. we swung them around like swords for like 5 minutes & then they were destroyed…

1 Like

LMAO Ok. I died reading this…

I can’t :joy:

1 Like

i’m 38 and wife is about to have twins in 4-5 weeks… i still play with cardboard tubes :frowning:

3 Likes

2 Likes