Any Transformers fans here?

question @MandrillManiac @WrathOfFulgore @KevBones10 do you guys like galvatron as a reformed megatron or galvatron as his own character like in the IDW comics

1 Like

My general stance on anything G1 related is anything from the G1 cartoon trumps anything in comics save for Grimlock, who in the comics is an intelligent tactician with a messed up speech processor so he’s still all “Me, Grimlock” but not dumb as a rock.

So for Galvatron I prefer him being Megatron upgraded. But I’ve seen him in enough time warp stories, mostly in 2 video games…the mobile game Earth Wars, and the japanese PS2 exclusive Transformers Tatakai, which I have an “unofficial copy” of that I played on my now dead modded PS2…so I can live with him co-existing with Megatron.

1 Like

interesting

Speaking of Transformers Tatakai, has anyone here ever played it or even seen it? It’s not a good game by any means. it’s a clunky brawler game kinda like Final Fight or Double Dragon, but the main appeal is that it featured Generation 1 Transformers, which at the time it was made was kinda a rarity to see anything related to G1.

2 Likes

i have seen that game is pretty fun tbh

When I first read the IDW comics I was annoyed at Galvatron not being Megatron. Now I’m okay with it, even prefer it probably, two characters being able to exist side by side means more story potential.

1 Like

i like the japanese intro for transformers animated really cool

@MandrillManiac
@WrathOfFulgore
@Draigh
@KevBones10

3 Likes

wich one looks better? @MandrillManiac @WrathOfFulgore @KevBones10 @Draigh
1:

2:

2 Likes

first pic. Why?

Because it look cool!

2 Likes

nice i apreciate your answer

1 Like

First one is good.

apreciate your answer

1 Like

I like the first one better as well.

1 Like

Same here, but I like how the purple pops on the second screen.

1 Like

@Draigh @WrathOfFulgore @MandrillManiac @KevBones10 wich one looks better?
1:

2:
3:

1 Like

1 and 2. 3 is meh…

1 Like
1 Like

:head_bandage:

I know it’s not exactly Transformers, but it is a transforming robot, so I’ll still count it: I’m gonna have this guy complete in the near future:

I’ve already got the Black and Red lions, the Yellow one is coming tomorrow, and I’m ordering the other 2 tomorrow as well. I’m kinda excited…as much of an old fogey as I am, this will actually be my first Voltron ever. The 2 I have so far are solid and nice…and it looks like it’ll be as big as the Combined Wars Devastator!!! I may have to have them “fight” when I get the other lions in. :grin:

2 Likes

lol