Any Transformers fans here?

Fun Fact about Shockwave: The original Shockwave toy, as well as Omega Supreme, were both licensed out from Tomy, and eventually they couldn’t re-release the toys because of that. But when Takara (who handles TFs in Japan) merged with Tomy, they got the ability to reuse the original Shockwave and Omega Supreme toys again.

…Jetfire on the other hand was a Robotech Valkyrie, which is why he’s never been reissued and they’ve had to be very careful to make him look similar but different in later versions.

I am sorry for use potato quality

3 Likes

shockwave rules @MandrillManiac @WrathOfFulgore @KevBones10

3 Likes

gonna stream transformers right now guys @WrathOfFulgore @MandrillManiac @KevBones10 https://www.twitch.tv/blackheartlord

tell me guys wich one looks better

@WrathOfFulgore @MandrillManiac @KevBones10

2 Likes

I prefer green because it’s look cool than yellow

1 Like

its more like orange but thank you for giving me your opinion :slight_smile:

No problems. Shockblaster’s death is my favorite scene!

well its really shockwave but at the time hasbro could not use the name so they changed it to shockblast even tho it is shockwave

Really? Wow, I didn’t know about that. Thank you for tell me!

Ah I miss Energon.

1 Like

no problem amigo [quote=“KevBones10, post:130, topic:10331”]
Ah I miss Energon.
[/quote]

energon was not really a good show but i liked it anyways

I don’t watch this show much. But Cybertron is so :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:. Best show ever in my opinion.

I like Transformers the animated too. :slight_smile:

cybertron was awsome really liked starscream in that one and animated was pretty cool tho i only liked the epsiodes where they showed decepticons
i think transformers prime is the best transformers show

What about Beast Wars? My big brothers really love that show.

2 Likes

it was a very good show but still i think prime is better

2 Likes

@KevBones10 lets talk about transformers games

Yeah, the toys were kinda hit & miss too. Energon had the best Galvatron up until the Titans Return line, and even now it’s debatable. Most of them were kinda meh. Optimus Pie was not a very good looking figure, but it was a pretty fun toy what with his easy transformation and lots of accessory drones. Omega Supreme was also one of my favorite figures from Energon, but it’s not without its faults.

Edit: yes, I did mean to write Optimus Pie…because he’s fat.

1 Like

LMAO!!! thats funny

Okay, got a question now: From what I’ve seen as well as gathered, Arcee transforms into a spider/arachnid in Beast Wars, am I correct?

No.

Gee that was an easy answer.

…uh…I guess I should elaborate.

In Beast Wars they made the character Blackarachnia. She was her own stand-alone character.
In Transformers Animated they took a support character from Generation One named Elita One and had her transform into a different Blackarachnia for that series. Elita One looks fairly similar to Arcee.

Elita One:

Arcee:

Although in Animated Elita-one looks like this:

2 Likes