Any Transformers fans here?

well guys @WrathOfFulgore @KevBones10 @MandrillManiac i have bought a firgure now and it is none other then SHOCKWAVE!!!

or quakeblast as the figure is called lol

4 Likes

1 Like

YO! That looks amazing man!

1 Like

i know right

1 Like

Cool! I want to buy Masterpiece Megatron. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

im the king!!!

2 Likes

I have the original Masterpiece Megatron.

Just a quick FYI though, Just about any place that you can get one in the states will open up the box and glue an orange plug into his barrel due to US toy gun safety regulations. It sucks, but you wouldn’t be able to get him otherwise at all.

I was able to get the plug out of mine though with the help of a hairdryer to heat & loosen up the glue. :grin:

3 Likes

my figure has yet to come

I need/want all of these!!

New Grimlock? New version of Grimlock, I presumed? :wink:

It seems kind of weird to menthat a country where its so easy to get real guns has these kinds of regulations

A lot of it happened in the 80’s when it got to be a popular trend to put a pistol in your sock drawer for protection against people trying to break in to your house, and in turn kids would go show it off to their friends and inadvertently blow their heads off, Also there with a few too many accidents where kids would pull a realistic-looking uzi squirt-gun on police officers and the police unfortunately would handle it like they were pulling a real gun on them
because you couldn’t tell. Plus there was an incident in the 90s where a fan was traveling with a MISB Megatron via airplane and Hasbro got sued over it despite that it was made before the toy gun regulations were in place, which is the reason why there hasn’t been a full-sized gun Megatron since (IMHO a tank is an excellent substitute considering a tank is a gun with wheels) save for the one based of a Nerf N-strike Maverick.

Mostly though the reason why they’ve been doing this with the Masterpiece Megatrons is simply the stores that are importing them just want to make sure their customers get their products and the stores don’t get any backlash for selling them.

2 Likes

good news guys im gonna buy starscream soon @WrathOfFulgore @KevBones10 @MandrillManiac

4 Likes

Cool! I have the first version of him (MP-03, I believe) which was jet-accurate green
yeah, it’s a pretty cool figure. Kinda wish I had that version though.

watch his nosecone. It’s held on by a small plastic joint, and unless they’ve reinforced it in later designs it could potentially break off easily. Mine still fits snugly on the tip of the jet, but yeah, it’s broke.

1 Like

i see

well my shockwave came :smiley: @MandrillManiac @WrathOfFulgore and @KevBones10

2 Likes

Show us pic of your Shockwave. :slight_smile:

@MandrillManiac @KevBones10 @WrathOfFulgore

3 Likes