Any Transformers fans here?

I’m guessing it’d probably be a rather large THAT.

At this point there’s not a lot in TF lore that they could do as far as escalation goes. Pretty much one of the city bots/cons or Unicron.
…unless Cybertron isn’t in pieces, or somehow gets rebuilt, and Primus wakes up and transforms.

imma watch that movie in 3 days

well guys i just saw the transformers the last knight movie and it was…ok it had some awsome moments and it had some dissapointed moments i really liked the knights and the decepticons i would give the movie a 5/10

I knew you would say that. But what do you think about final scene? :slight_smile:

1 Like

i thought it was pretty cool

1 Like

I saw it on Friday…I thought the final scene was pretty cool myself.
I went in with pretty low expectations. I was right about one thing I assumed: in the broadest scope the plot’s pretty much the same as it has been in the past 2 or 3 movies, but it did have plenty of eye candy. Lots and lots of eye candy.
Too bad the robots still look like walking piles of scrap metal. :confused: I’m hoping they fix that some day.

2 Likes

my favorite looking megatron design ever
tho as a character its…well very ok i guess?
@MandrillManiac @KevBones10 @WrathOfFulgore

4 Likes

I gave up after the 3rd movie lol. I love Megs design though.

If I had to pick a Megs design that was my favorite…I’d go for the classics one that looks like the original but turns into a tank instead of a gun.

But if we’re talking movies…ROTF Megs is the best.

3 Likes

ROTF Megs had a sweet design too, I just didn’t like the arms. Reminded me of twigs.

Pretty neat…and they’re getting some awesome voice work to back this thing up. Judd Nelson’s doing Hot Rod again, and my guess is he won’t have a French accent!!
Also Jason David Frank is voicing Emissary? Appropriate that they get a former power ranger to be the little guy that helps make the giant robot.

…I should explain, Emissary is the name they use anymore for the little guy for Fortress Maximus. Fort Max was a head master originally. His head turned into Cerebros, and then Cerebros’s head originally turned into Spike Witwicky, who was at that time in the cartoon an emissary(aka diplomatic representative) from Earth.

I’m not so sure about MatPat from Game Theory is a good choice. I mean it’s cool he’s going to be part of it and all, but my issue is what little voice acting I’ve seen of him, his voice is limited to MatPat only, so I’m assuming it’ll stick out like a sore thumb and immersion will be lost. Hopefully not, but still, it concerns me.

1 Like

I just unlocked “Catch this!”, “Avid Collector”, “Synthesis 101”, "Bullet Storm “Hawkeyed” and “The Wizard of Iacon”. But… “No Stone Unturned” won’t unlock! I collect all Info Logs, Kremzeek, Spy Ops, Decepticon Flags and Mystery object letters. But it still not unlock… D:

help me…

ummm i dont know what to help lol

Nevermind. “No Stone Unturned” achievement finally unlocked after I reset my Xbox One… Weird. :confused:

2 Likes

ok then LOL

1 Like

:smiley:

Now I have no reason to play this game anymore.
@WrathOfFulgore @FallofSeraphs76 @MandrillManiac @HWSlenderCashew

7 Likes

For the fun of it? :confused:

2 Likes

Well I really love this game because it’s SUPER FUN. But I already got all SS ranks in story mode, beat all challenge missions and unlocked whole achievements… What’s next?

I can play it again if I want to.

2 Likes

Awesome job! I never finished that game… unfortunately it just wasnt what I was expecting. the game play itself isnt near as cool as the art direction.
Rise of the dark spark sucks balls…like really bad!

Ive never played Cybertron… i heard that is the best Transformers game ever…anyone have an opinion on War for Cybertron?

War for Cybertron and Fall of Cybertron are THE BEST Transformers games ever made, hands down.

The only complains I would say you could have about the game is that since it all takes place on Cybertron the environments are all kinda same-y. It’s all just metal.

Imagine this concept for one level: You’re playing as Megatron, being hunted by Omega Supreme, who is a giant Autobot if you didn’t know, and it’s like you’re being chased by a giant 200ft Jason Voorhees, and all the Megatron is like "You want a piece of me? I will rip you apart and OWN you! Do your worst!"
Cybertron Megatron is such a badass. Michael Bay wishes he made a movie as awesome as the Cybertron games.

If you like any 360 era FPS/3rdPS shooters, play them.

2 Likes