Any Transformers fans here?

@KevBones10 @MandrillManiac @WrathOfFulgore

2 Likes

look what i got @KevBones10 @WrathOfFulgore @MandrillManiac

2 Likes

I need a name, looks cool though

tarantulas

3 Likes

Looks like a variant of Transmetal Tarantulus.

1 Like

there was a comic book that explained why he looked like that after he died in beast wars he was resurrected by the vok

1 Like

He is a Predacon, I presumed?

1 Like

he is a predacon

1 Like

I thought so :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, IMHO judging from his head design I’d say he was meant to be Beast Wars’s version of Soundwave. But I don’t know. I do know the writers of Beast Wars had no clue about Transformers mythology at the time, and just learned about it and started retconning bits and pieces into the show as they went along.

but soundwave is always loyal to megatron tarantulas was not really loyal

2 Likes

Yeah, That’s why I said the writers didn’t know about Transformers mythology, or in other words they didn’t catch up on Generation 1 before starting on BW. So they wouldn’t have known about Soundwave when coming up with a personality for Tarantulus.

Quick question, anyone here play Earth Wars on mobile? I kinda got hooked and have been playing it this past year. I finally got all 6 3* constructicons, and that unlocks Devastator for use in game. He’s pretty awesome.

been planning on getting it when i get my new phone

I play it but I find it way too much pay to win

Yeah, it can be that, but you can get pretty far in the game without paying for anything. IMHO it’s a pretty good representation of each individual character, and some of them have some rather neat abilities. One of my favorites at the moment is Bombshell. His special ability turns one of the opponent’s cannons against them. :smiling_imp:

I’ve 3 of the Dino’s. Grimlock, strafe and slag. They’re great. Have kup, ultra Magnuson and rodimus.

My mom and I watched Transformers the last knight. It was pretty good, but there are many plot holes in one scene. I want to like that movie. But TF the last knight made me little disappointed
 NO SPOILERS - Final scene is hype. I am excited to see THAT in next movie!

TF The Last Knight - 5/10 for me.

Transformers live action movie really need a good writer than before.

1 Like

So overall quantity over quality, yes? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: