Parasyte
Attack on titan S2.

But that’s it…

Dragon Ball

Yu Yu Hakusho

One Piece

Hunter X Hunter

My Hero Academia

Dragon Ball and One Piece are both really long so if you are looking for something not quite as long the others are probably better to start with. My Hero anime is only one season in atm so its a perfect time to get caught up for S2 :slight_smile:

Been there. Watched that lol.

These sound really good though. Everyone has been telling me they’re good so I’ll try em out soon. :smiley:

(cough) (cough) (cough) ᴶᵒʲᵒ’ˢ ᵇᶦᶻᵃʳʳᵉ ᵃᵈᵛᵉⁿᵗᵘʳᵉ

You should watch Berserk movies. It’s pretty good.

Don’t watch Berserk movies with your parents… :wink:

1 Like

I’m very unsure about those two…

my parents like berserk :smiley:

1 Like

You are brave than me… o_O

You really should watch/read Berserk. Why?

Berserk is very dark anime lots of action, death, gore and we can’t forget that rape scene. Main character’s backstory is pretty dark and sad, I’ve ever seen. But I’m sure you will enjoying watch fight action in anime movies. Berserk Golden Age arc 1 and 2 movies are very great! Be warned… Berserk Golden Age arc 3 is most scr-ew up movie EVER

1 Like

yup everything is true but if you want to experience berserk 100% read the manga. the manga has really ■■■■■■ up momments soo yea beware my friend its not for pussies (no offense) but the story is amazing :slight_smile: @MandrillManiac

1 Like

Yep. Trust us, you will love Berserk anime/manga. :wink:

1 Like

its our favorite for a reason :slight_smile: maby not your but its my favorite

1 Like

@KevBones10

here are a few more wallpaper if you decide to switch at some time. this is for you bro <3

1 Like

Nah. I prefer fire on Berserk armor wallpaper.

1 Like

they dont have to be desktop wallpapers but i a said just if you want to switch :slight_smile:

1 Like

@KevBones10 man all this berserk talk makes me just wanna watch the movie/anime or read the manga right now lol

1 Like

Me too. haha. Seriously, I can’t wait for next month… New chapter manga!

1 Like

yea me too wonder if casca will regain her memory… i have read the entire berserk manga and not a single page had made me bored :slight_smile:

But what will Casca doing after she get her memory back… Will she gone mad or what?

1 Like

well skull knight told guts that what he wishes may not be what she wishes for
soo maby she does not want to fight against griffith is what i think but i dont think she will go mad but things have been interesting while she has been in this child minded handicapped soo the worst thing that could happened is that she will join forces with griffith and betray guts…i hope not

Oh yeah, I forget about that.

I doubt it. No way… i mean why would Casca join Griffith and betray Guts? But she was raped by Griffith. :confused:

1 Like

i know its hard to explain what i mean but griffith has done some interesting stuff so the apostles and humans live in peace you do remember he deafeated ganishka and i brought peace to the world so i was thinking she might forgive him she was totally in love with him before but i see all that like 1% chance of happening just a theory… im just a litle nervous what she does not want soo yea