Any manga/anime fans?

I really hate what you say. But yeah… I hope Casca want to kill Griffith when she get memory back.

1 Like

I like Naruto, Dragon Ball Z and Fairy Tail. Very interesting arcs and characters.

…0_0 oh sorry i did not mean to make you feel bad
its just a theory its not like i want her to join griffith i want her to be with guts and i really want griffith to die

Noooooooo. You didn’t make me feel bad! it make me little worrying about this. But I still doubt it.

I know it’s a theory. But I’m curious how will berserk end? Guts finally kill Griffith and happy ending? Or bad and sad ending?

1 Like

im very scared of what can happened with guts is he going to die? i really dont want him to
but if he dies while using the berserker armor he could be something else…skull knight was the first one to wear the berserker armor and he died while using it and he became what he is right now soo if guts die while using it what will he become?

As a kid I was a big Saint Seiya and Robotech fan. Also watched those old japanese series for girls (like the flower of the seven colors and Candy, among others) along with more generic anime I don’t recall the name (included la ranita demetan and the show about the bee boy).

Of course I had my dosis of Dragon Ball, Ranma 1/2, Sailor Moon, Inuyasha, Cowboy Bebop and Wolf’s Rain (specially for the great the music the last two had) being Inuyasha the one I enjoyed the story a lot.
The last anime I watched but didn’t keep on watching was Naruto and The Lost Canvas (Saint Seiya) which was cancelled, but gosh, loved to see that!!

I also liked american animated series from 80’s 90’s a lot, I won’t say I’m an anime person, but I did enjoy a lot of animation from different studios.

PS: I forgot Captain Tusbasa…Where they pointed out a particular aspect of my national football team. Nothing we weren’t aware, lol. I still believe we have some of the best players out there.

Entire posts and discussion dedicated to a single anime, but when I mention 2 of them neither gets a single reply. :unamused::sob:

Yess I too have seen the anime.
Many anime, much wow.

In order from least dank to most dank:
Dragon ball
The entirety of Full Metal Alchemist (duh)
Hajime no Ippo
Princess mononoke
Erased (a town where only I am missing)
Hayate the combat buttler (manga and anime)
Cromartie High (anime)
Azu-manga daioh (manga)
Death note (manga and anime)
Hellsing (manga and anime)
Jojo’s B.A. part 4 - daimond is unbreakable
Fist of the north star (movie)
Code Geass (was not fond of)
Darkstalkers (OVA)
Flip Flappers
Kill la Kill
Guren Lagan
Evengelian Neon Genesis
Street Fighter 2 the animated movie
Angel beats
Medabots
Birdie the mighty (OVA)
Digimon
many more Digimon
Card capture sakura
Tsubasa: Resevoir Chronical (manga-abandonned)
Vampire knight (manga-abandoned)
.hack//sign
Pokemon
Pocket monsters special (manga)
Ghost Stories
Yu-Gi-Oh (manga and anime and abridge)
Beyblade
Beywheelz
Kamen no maid guy (beware of sexual content) (PS: Maid guy is the ultimate anime character)
Steven Universe

This is my favorite anime:

Fullmetal Alchemist and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. These are both must-watches. Masterpieces.

If you want something more psychological/thriller-ish, watch Death Note or Psycho-Pass season 1 (season 2 is pointless and garbage).

If you want something really mature, watch Black Lagoon (swearing and controversial theme ahead)

I just started Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure and it’s pretty good so far.

Trigun is good for both action and for making you think, as is Cowboy Bebop and Samurai Champloo.

The question that’s been burning my mind is if and when guts life is on the line, what will he do with that behelit he’s been carrying. And why has skull knight been eating them?

that answer is pretty simple skull knight have been eating behelits to create a new powerful sword called sword of resonace that can killl the god hands and it can cut throw space and time

1 Like

and now i changed some stuff in my profile ^^

1 Like

You are right. that’s why I’m bit worrying about Guts use berserk armor… :confused:

I really hope Skull Knight give Guts that sword to kill gods and Griffith. that would great! Right?

1 Like

I had forgotten he was making a blade from them. So, what are his plans with it? Use guts to cause havoc and then swoop in for the kill shot so he can usurp the God hand? Will he turn his back on guts, Kill him, but then guts uses the behelit to get an edge and then the final showdown is between them?

1 Like

the thing is that im also afraid that skull knight might sacrifice himself to give guts power or like something that will help him soo much soo yea interesting stuff. and also the kentaruo mirua (sorry im not good at speeling names) said that the god hand member void will play a very interesting role soon

and we know he is the leader of the god hand

@R1stormrider my question is as good as yours :slight_smile:

I thought I responded but I probably won’t watch Berserk.

I mean If I can’t handle hellsing ultimate… :confused:

@SlenderCashew50 @KevBones10

sometimes the best stories are very violent but you do what you do not everyone has the balls to watch/read berserk

I’ll give it a shot anyway. Because I have nothing better to do…

1 Like

you can do it!!! i belive in you man

2 Likes