Any manga/anime fans?

My brother has been going through (and trying to get me to watch) a show called Parasite, I think, about a parasitic invasion. It’s pretty good from what I’ve seen so far, but really gruesome. The main character got lucky and wasn’t “replaced” but has to deal with a parasite living in what used to be his right hand…

Holy crap, I can just picture Tusk speaking those lines!

1 Like

I saw that one. Quite liked it, the end wasn’t quite what i was hoping for but it did well. Psycho-Pass is another good one.

1 Like

Parastyte is sick! I loved that show. lol Migi is awesome :slight_smile:

Yup. Last episode airs on Toonami on 10/8/2016.

I used to watch a lot of anime, too many to name. Most notable are Ghost in the Shell (First movie and 2nd Gig), Akira, Ninja Scroll, Street Fighter the animated movie and the Ghibli stuff. Series… Ergo Proxy, Samurai Champloo, Blood+, One Piece, Bleach, Rurouni Kenshin (especially the OVA), Full Metal Alchemist, Wofls rain, Death Note,… I found Kaiji enjoyable, it’s kind of like Death Note. And then many more, I can hardly name half of them.

Still have to watch Attack on Titan, I can’t put myself to it, tho… I find myself unable to concentrate on books, shows or anime for some time now.

I just saw the most absurdly over the top ridiculous anime of all time I think lol

It’s called " keijo " and wow…just wow hahaha

Kind of ashamed I sat through one whole episode…you guys should definitely give it a watch

I like the anime named Tentacle Simulator featuring hens with tyes Kappa

I’m going to tell your parents about this!

kappa

3 Likes

Thanks!

You are awesome man.

1 Like

imma a huge berserk fan and always will be i also like vagabond and death note but berserk is number one

you guys should listen to berserk forces and tell me why

thats pretty cool songs i love them

thanks you too bro anytime

1 Like

Any fantasy fans seen Record of Lodoss War?

Also, now watching Gate with my bro on Hulu.

I can’t listen.

Why?

Because I am deaf… -_-

My Hero Academia…go watch it.

It’s sick.

1 Like

I don’t watch that anime…

But I read manga. :slight_smile:

I got myself an anime/mango history myself, tops being Jojo, One Piece, Hajime no Ippo, Assassination Classroom and Reborn.

Kev can vouch for me.

1 Like

I’m more of a watcher than a reader. However, I did love reading Dragon Drive.

At this moment, my favorite recent anime that I’ve watched and in the middle of watching within the last few months are:

• Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure (All parts that were animated, so 1 - 4) Going to read the manga soon
  • Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon
  • Samurai Pizza Cats (Both JPN and USA)

are you joking or are you serious? i cant tell the diferent :confused:

He really is deaf.

1 Like