Any manga/anime fans?

Quoted for truth!

Man, I hate Dio, and thats only after the first episode…(found out it was on crunchyrole, which I forgot I had on xbox, lol)

1 Like

Nice, I need to watch a few more eps today!

and yeah Dio is an a** hole lol I probably wouldn’t have hated him all that much but when you start getting into hurting innocent animals…you’re on my sh** list lol

1 Like

Got to episode 4, havent really watched anime the last few years, got burned out, from watching too much. So I’m taking it slow :grin:

1 Like

I feel ya man lol I just wrapped up ep6 and am taking a break for now haaha

1 Like

If you haven’t seen it already or heard of it but if you are a fan of One Piece and Yu Yu Hakusho or any shonen type anime definitely check out Katekyo Hitman Reborn it starts off pretty slow just like one piece and Yu Yu Hakusho but it is worth it honestly. it has about 200 episodes if I remember correctly I got hooked and finished it really fast lol.

1 Like

I’m glad for you watched Jojo! Lol

Ill have to add it to my list lol I just got back into manga/anime after kind of forgetting about it when I got into middle school so the amount of catching up I have to do with so many things is a loottttt but I am getting there. Is it like a fighting/martial arts type of show?

@KevBones10: Yeah I am glad I did, it’s pretty good so far. My interest is piqued even more now that this hamon thing has been introduced, it’s a cool concept and very shoneny which I love lol

1 Like

I like Hamon too! When you finished watching part 1 final episode. Then please let me to know what do you think about final episode. :wink:

Yeah it is a fighting/martial arts type I feel its very under-rated people usually give up on it because of its really slow start but if you have patience to get through the beginning it gets so much better and worth it!

I for sure will! It might take me a few days to get through all 26 but ill be sure to let you know!

@NoGoodRuben: Yeah I will. I know how that is with YYH’s somewhat slow start so I am kind of used to anime taking a bit to kind of really get the ball rolling lol and that’s awesome, I am a sucker for fighting/martial arts anime, it’s my preferred sub-genre lol

1 Like

I love anime. I remember growing up watching fist of the North star and vampire hunter D. Memories!

I like

Berserk (my top pick)
Hell sing
Outlaw star
Cowboy bebop
Ninja scroll
Black lagoon
One outs
Kuroko’s basketball
Code Geass
Gundam 08th ms team
Gundam stardust memory
Gundam wing
Tenchi Muyo
Tenchi Universe
Vampire hunter D and Bloodlust
Full Metal Panic and FMP fumoffu

The list goes on lol. Anybody know a good cyberpunk or horror anime with blood and guts?

2 Likes

Deadman Wonderland has some horror elements in it and I thought was pretty fun to watch.

And this show I recently watched called The Future Diary had a ton of blood and violence in it but there is also a lot of drama and romance too which originally held be back from watching it but it wasn’t all that bad really lol

Also, check out Uzumaki. It’s on my to read/watch list but based on what I hear it is mainly horror.

1 Like

I grew up with manga and anime so it’s impossible to remember all that I’ve read and watched. Here are a few of them:

Ghibli Studio movies:
• Spirited Away
• My Neighbor Totoro
• Princess Mononoke
• Ponyo
• Grave of the Fireflies
• Catsle in the Sky
• Kiki’s Delivery Service
• Arrietty

One piece
Kimi ni Todoke
Doraemon
Hunter x Hunter
Beelzebub
Nurarihyon no Mago (Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan) (2 seasons)
Fairy Tail
Soul Eater
Detective Conan/ Case Closed
Dragon Ball
Psycho-pass
Fullmetal Alchemist
Blue Exocist
Cardcaptor Sakura
Magic Knight Rayearth
Hana Kimi
Kekkaishi
Death Note

4 Likes

[quote=“oDragonSpirit, post:94, topic:15229”]
Grave of the Fireflies
[/quote]I hate that movie despite how good it was because of how sad it is…

2 Likes

Corpse Party, Another, and Blood c I think are pretty bloody =o

1 Like

Thanks guys for replies! I’ll look into them

Big fan of both anime and manga, but with limited time to devote to either.
Favorite Anime: Aku no Hana
Favorite Manga: Uzumaki
Currently Watching: JoJo Part 4: Diamond is Unbreakable, One Piece, Space Dandy 2nd Season
Currently Reading: Berserk…when it updates.

Guys, so the most recent episode of One-Punch Man dubbed came out and there’s 2 things:

1. Boros is voiced by Chris Jai Alex (Tusk).
  2. Saitama’s “ok” is delivered perfectly.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YA9zu--hTME
3 Likes

I totally agree. That was one of the most depressing movies I have ever watched.

One punch man has a dub?