Any manga/anime fans?

Ill check it out! What should I watch? I see that there is an anime, there are OVA’s, and even movies I think?

Just tell me what the best thing is to watch to get the best out of the story and im down lol

EDIT

Whoa…I just read that the English dub will be coming on Toonami this October? That’s perfect lol

1 Like

Lol. Wanna watch Jojo anime series now or waiting until watching Jojo on Toonami?

Lol I end up asking myself that a lot I have noticed. That is how I started watching Hunter X Hunter although I have thought about just going on ahead and watching it subbed instead of waiting for dub on toonami because I love it so much haha

How long is it Jojo? I might just jump right into it lol

I’m currently making my way through One Punch Man. :punch:

2 Likes

Nice! One Punch Man is awesome lol

They just got the green light on a Season 2 which is exciting!

1 Like

I like anime with tentacles and great plots

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

3 Likes

I know what you were doing last night… ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Very long. But One Piece is very long story than Jojo! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hey, don’t skip any Jojo parts! I’m sure you will have enjoying to watch Jojo anime. :slight_smile:

Part 1 - 2
http://gogoanime.io/category/jojos-bizarre-adventure

Part 3 - Season 1
http://gogoanime.io/category/jojo-no-kimyou-na-bouken-stardust-crusaders

Part 3 - Season 2
http://gogoanime.io/category/jojo-no-kimyou-na-bouken-stardust-crusaders---egypt-hen

Part 4 - Ongoing
http://gogoanime.io/category/jojo-no-kimyou-na-bouken-diamond-wa-kudakenai

When you finished watch whole parts. Then what’s next? You can reading Jojo part 5 - 8 mangas!

1 Like

True true, I do keep up with One Piece and that’s just now around the half way point lol

Thanks for the hook up man! This will make watching it much much easier!

2 Likes

Why is S-cry-ED still so underrated no one ever mentions it along with Tenjou Tenge two of them are among the best animes imo.

2 Likes

Anime I have enjoyed recently:
Assassination Classroom
Another
Blood Lad
D-Gray Man
Death Parade
Gangsta
JOJOS
Katekyo Hitman Reborn
Mirai Nikki
Noragami
Terror in Resonance!
There is plenty more of course! but so much anime…Not enough time to watch them all xD

I actually just finished this the other day. It was a bit odd, but I would be lying if I said I didn’t enjoy the ride. Yuno was very interesting to me, I was trying to figure her out the whole time and was loving every second of it and everything mostly made sense at the end. Pretty good show imo.

Yeah for the most part it made sense like you said I really wish it was a longer series I just wanted more since I was really enjoying my time with it!
I thought Yuno and the Twelfth were great characters without a doubt my favs in the anime! =D

1 Like

Yeah there were some interesting characters. I also liked Redial and how that kind of made the ending a little bit happier for Yuno and Yukki lol

Yuno was very interesting, and like you said 12th was cool, and I also really liked the 9th and the couple that grew up together, I found the dude pretty cool. I liked how he was getting and angry and kind of like trying to teach Yukki to not be so much of a wuss. It was also pretty cool how he was lifting up all that stuff and trying to get to his girl even though he was impaled with that pipe, I loved that lol

That couple almost got to me I swear hearing about them grow up together then watching what happens I knew it was going to happen but still Ahhhhh feels T_T
I really liked the part when the 6th (Tsubaki) kissed Yuki right in front of Yuno then just watching Yuno go all psychotic after that was just killer xD

1 Like

Lol yeah they got to me. I liked them a lot. Their backstory was awesome (and sad) and I really liked how that dude seemed like he never gave up and would do anything for her no matter what. I also liked how their 3rd world counterparts ended up, much better than them dying lol

And oh yeah that moment was crazy lol The kiss was nuts but when she pulled back and you could see her tongue and the saliva kind of dripped out I was like “Oh no this chick did not just do that! Sh** is about to go down” lol that was amazing. I did wonder though, why would she want to make Yuno get raped the same way she did when she herself flashbacked to just how traumatizing and terrible it was for her? I know she was twisted and was using the logic of “Now you will suffer as I did” but at the same time you would think she wouldn’t want others to have to experience that as well.

Yo I managed to watch the first 3 episodes of Jojo last night. Pretty cool so far. I am excited to see where this story goes now.

I just know I want that Dio to get killed lol what he did to Danny is unforgivable.

1 Like

Yeah I wondered the same thing I guess all that she experienced just got to her and decided now understand my pain type of scenario.
In response to your Jojo comment keep on watching it trust us SO GOOD!

2 Likes

Yeah I am at least going to watch the first 26 episodes and hopefully by then ill be hooked. I am pretty sure I will though because many of my favorite animes have some what of a slow start like Yu Yu Hakusho and One Piece and those are now 2 of my favorites of all time along with DB lol

I do like it so far though. It really picked up with the 3rd episode IMO.

Can anyone tell me a short summery as to what Jojo is about?

Well I am only 3 episodes in so I am probably not the best person to give that summary but I can try.

I assume you don’t want me to get too in depth with it or with spoilers. So the Joestar family gets into an accident, the mother dies but the baby and the father survive. The father in the accident mistakenly assumes this old scumbag was trying to help him when he wasn’t and says he is in his debt. Years later when this scumbag is on his deathbed he tells his son to go to the Joestar house and take a letter. Joestar (I guess as a way of paying this guy he thought he was in debt to back) adopts his son and is going to raise him as his own.

And as it turns out like father like son this kid he adopts is a piece of sh** just like his dad was and he doesn’t get a long with Joestar’s now teen son (Jonathan aka jojo) and then some crazy stuff goes down but that is when it starts getting into heavy spoiler stuff lol

2 Likes