Any manga/anime fans?

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/Berserk/comments/5xzfpu/berserk_manga_resumes_next_issue_of_young_animal/dem5nk1/

1 Like

interesting

I started watching Working!! recently, it is amazingly funny and cute. Not for the action seeking person, but if you want a slice of life series, this anime is great. I laughed too hard with each episode.

Soā€¦ Do anybody read Gantz manga? That manga is soā€¦ Amazing! Gantz is great manga, Iā€™ve ever read! @GodtierMacho was right about Gantz! But that ending is ok in because we donā€™t know what happened to Kurono and Katouā€™s friends in final chapter. I wish there more chapters after Gantzā€™s final chapter.

This teaser look mehā€¦ :confused:

1 Like

Honestly, they dropped the ball with the 2916/17 Berserk anime it does the manga a huge disservice and if I was new to Berserk and that was my starting point I would probably never give it a chance. As an huge Berserk fan I will watch it just because itā€™s Berserk but it looks terrible. At this point I am just excited and waiting for the new manga chapters because that cliffhanger we left off onā€¦ omg.

and also yeah Gantz is really great it is one of my all time favs. The anime is good the ending sucks but the manga is gold just like Berserk.

1 Like

I will watch it too. But I donā€™t understand why they still use that animationā€¦ Man, I canā€™t wait to see Guts wear berserk armor in anime! it gonna be good!

Yep. I prefer read manga than watch anime for some reason. Hey, do you watch Gantz O? I watched that movie few days ago and itā€™s pretty good.

I watched some of Gantz O it looks great didnā€™t finish it though it is good but tbh kinda sad Kurono is not in it.

New chapter is here!

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Berserk/Chapter-348?id=358791

@SlenderCashew50 @GodtierMacho

2 Likes

@KevBones10 read it it was amazing just made me more exited for the next one

Iā€™m back and watching moribito.

Carry on with your convo.

Goes back into jungle

I love the way Miura uses symbology. I canā€™t wait to see what will come out of all this other than the obvious full return of a character. How will Guts react and how will she react?

Gimme moar!

1 Like

So Berserk gets a new chapter yet no sign of the next Hunter X Hunter chapter lol dammit Togashi get your wife to draw it!!!

I dunno! But Iā€™m pretty sure that Guts will be happy and cry when Casca get her memories back. :slight_smile:

Hereā€™s a few animes Iā€™ve been watching:

-Saga of Tanya the Evil. Parallel WW1 story about reincarnation, magic, future technology, and a sadistic little girl with the mind of a modern business man. Pretty fun, pretty messy, fairly warped.

-Kobayashiā€™s Dragon Maid. The fun misadventures of a middle aged woman who has to deal with a couple dragons who take human form to try and fit in with society. Slice of life with a twist, some echii for those who like it. Cute and funny.

-Interviews with Monster Girls. A middle school science teacher tries to study his supernatural students. Stupidity and science abound, some pretty endearing moments. Pretty neat.

#-SAMURAI JACK
kappa

I can confirm this.

It is cute and funny.

I am just wondering when Killer Instinct will be an anime. :heart_eyes:

1 Like
1 Like

my man @KevBones10 berserk 2017 just realesed 2 episodes

1 Like