The Official Weekly Tournament of the Forums (WTF) #3 thread

GGS to @STORM179!

DAT STORM’S COMEBACK

2 Likes

Haha. Yeah, Sako in instinct is a problem :-p We can keep going if you like - I enjoy fighting your Arbiter :thumbsup:

2 Likes

@Dayv0

Beat @VerminatorX and @SlenderCashew50 for me!

2 Likes

no no i wanna fight @STORM179 so i will not try to lose to @Dayv0 and @VerminatorX and i do wanna fight you @KevBones10

You wanna fight me? We already know what will happen… XD

1 Like

by the way https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8kNE02SpiM

@VerminatorX, can you play today?

Ahehehem!

For audience entert… er, I mean, REVIEW… I’m gonna have to humbly request footage of this set. Y’know, whenever. We just have to make sure this alleged “comeback” is board certified. Beauracracy, you understand. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Ggs to @VerminatorX, who won me 3-2.

Dah Tusk is awesome!

Felt a bit clumsy today :sweat:

Aw I was expecting you beat him… :frowning:

@VerminatorX Destroy Slender! Defeat Slender! Bodies Slender! Lol

1 Like

@VerminatorX Tusk bodies Gargos…
All I have to say

Technically my Gargos was a 1-1.

I used Shin Hisako first. When he got 2-1 I switched to Gargos.

Because you asked nicely @MDMMORNING

Winner’s Finals - @STORM179 vs @KevBones10:

7 Likes

That actually reminds me, i still havnt uploaded my matches yet :joy:

I would upload them here… if i didn’t lose the footage :pensive:

#<3

Post these in the replay and analysis thread please.

I was saying that more for Verminator vs. Slender but I forgot you’re a low key Gargos player too.

IMHO Tusk v. Gargos may be close to a 7-3 if it isn’t one.Sorry if this is a derail I don’t wanna get banned

Haha, no worries man.

And talking a bit about how the MUs between our characters are is not that offtopic.

IMO Tusk wins Gargos, but not a 7-3 at all. 5.5-4.5, 6-4 MAX. Never worse

Must just be my experiences then.I’ve played the MU a ton and it’s been an uphill battle most of the time and almost impossible at others.On paper it seems like a horrendous MU but maybe I may be looking at it wrong.
Any tips?

From my experience you play a very runaway Gargos. Gargos can’t really run from Tusk, since Tusk has buttons that are very good at snatching him from the air and returning all the damage you got running away twofold. You’ll likely need to do a mix of zoning and close-in (dash->command grab range) pressure to win that fight. And minions, of course. Definitely need minions.

@ItzTymeToDul - just go to the YouTube page and copy the link, and then post it in the Replay and Analysis thread to put the video in there. It’ll probably be a bit if I have to do it - YouTube hasn’t been playing nicely on my phone lately.

2 Likes