Any manga/anime fans?

i know

■■■■ yeaaa!!!

1 Like

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/Berserk/comments/5xzfpu/berserk_manga_resumes_next_issue_of_young_animal/dem5nk1/

1 Like

interesting

I started watching Working!! recently, it is amazingly funny and cute. Not for the action seeking person, but if you want a slice of life series, this anime is great. I laughed too hard with each episode.

So… Do anybody read Gantz manga? That manga is so… Amazing! Gantz is great manga, I’ve ever read! @GodtierMacho was right about Gantz! But that ending is ok in because we don’t know what happened to Kurono and Katou’s friends in final chapter. I wish there more chapters after Gantz’s final chapter.

This teaser look meh… :confused:

1 Like

Honestly, they dropped the ball with the 2916/17 Berserk anime it does the manga a huge disservice and if I was new to Berserk and that was my starting point I would probably never give it a chance. As an huge Berserk fan I will watch it just because it’s Berserk but it looks terrible. At this point I am just excited and waiting for the new manga chapters because that cliffhanger we left off on… omg.

and also yeah Gantz is really great it is one of my all time favs. The anime is good the ending sucks but the manga is gold just like Berserk.

1 Like

I will watch it too. But I don’t understand why they still use that animation… Man, I can’t wait to see Guts wear berserk armor in anime! it gonna be good!

Yep. I prefer read manga than watch anime for some reason. Hey, do you watch Gantz O? I watched that movie few days ago and it’s pretty good.

I watched some of Gantz O it looks great didn’t finish it though it is good but tbh kinda sad Kurono is not in it.

New chapter is here!

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Berserk/Chapter-348?id=358791

@SlenderCashew50 @GodtierMacho

2 Likes

@KevBones10 read it it was amazing just made me more exited for the next one

I’m back and watching moribito.

Carry on with your convo.

Goes back into jungle

I love the way Miura uses symbology. I can’t wait to see what will come out of all this other than the obvious full return of a character. How will Guts react and how will she react?

Gimme moar!

1 Like

So Berserk gets a new chapter yet no sign of the next Hunter X Hunter chapter lol dammit Togashi get your wife to draw it!!!

I dunno! But I’m pretty sure that Guts will be happy and cry when Casca get her memories back. :slight_smile:

Here’s a few animes I’ve been watching:

-Saga of Tanya the Evil. Parallel WW1 story about reincarnation, magic, future technology, and a sadistic little girl with the mind of a modern business man. Pretty fun, pretty messy, fairly warped.

-Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid. The fun misadventures of a middle aged woman who has to deal with a couple dragons who take human form to try and fit in with society. Slice of life with a twist, some echii for those who like it. Cute and funny.

-Interviews with Monster Girls. A middle school science teacher tries to study his supernatural students. Stupidity and science abound, some pretty endearing moments. Pretty neat.

#-SAMURAI JACK
kappa

I can confirm this.

It is cute and funny.

I am just wondering when Killer Instinct will be an anime. :heart_eyes:

1 Like
1 Like

my man @KevBones10 berserk 2017 just realesed 2 episodes

1 Like