Any games that you loved but no one else did?

That game was awesome! My only complaints are it was too short, and really needed an online component…Imagine if it were made in this generation…er…scratch that…save it for the Switch.

2 Likes

If Nintendo bring Custom Robo back for the Switch console, then I will buy it for sure!

Same here dood, I played the heck out of Custom Robo.

1 Like

That’s the part I think I like the most about Brink, looking back at it. The visual design for the environments and the Resistance Faction were really awesome, and the world building was phenomenal.
That and I’m a sucker for customization, and I think Brink held at least one world record in that regard.

1 Like

1 Like

Infinite World has its benefits don’t get me wrong, better roster for one thing. But I can’t help but commend Burst Limit for trying to start something new, while still keeping a similar formula.

1 Like

Dude I played that game so many times too! I guess I wasn’t the only one. Nuclear Waster and Slamurai were my favorites.

Let me get this straight… People actually hated Medievil?

Not really it was just one of underdog games which surprising people want to see again for the PS4

2 Likes

dude, i was so hyped for this game since it was the dev team behind the Enemy Territory: Quake Wars game. idk if you ever played that one on the PC.

anyway Brink released i think in spring 2010? at the time i had an ATi radeon 6950 vid card. i flashed it to a 6970 because im awesome and all in prep for this Brink game. my system specs blew it outta the water. i was expecting easy 60fps at max settings. what did i get? FUCKINGG 10. yup. 10. being so pissed and determined, i went into the game’s files and altered many of the settings via notepad to squeeze more FPS rates out of it. no luck. i was stuck somewhere around 20-25 with bad hitching.

so i upgraded my PC to overkill status that it is now, and the game died. it was running at 120fps.

2 Likes

I’m sorry for your loss :sob:

What’s your beast’s specs?

amazing game specially the second runner :smiley:

1 Like

This beauty!! Not really know game. Ring of Red pure mech strategy!

I7 2600k Overclocked to 4.2ghz water-cooled
16gb ram of ddr3
Nvidia 970gtx
SSD and terabyte hdds
Saber tooth p67 mobo
750w psu

1 Like

That’s actually pretty close to the specs on my rig… though mine is just an out-of-the-box Alienware X51 R3
I7-6700 @3.4GHz
GTX 970
16G ram
SSD & 2TBhdd
…not sure about the motherboard and psu at the moment.

You spent it on an Alien? Wasted a bit of cash there dood

1 Like

Unless it was a Ninja Alien… :alien:

shrug
I like it…