Anthem

When (what time) do you usually play? During the week I usually start playing around or after 8pm. And there is like a one hour difference between Japan and Singapore. Depending on what I’m playing I can go and play until like 2am max or I’m a zombie at work.

Weekends I am more flexible, so it can be mornings, evenings,…

Hopping on now

I found a useful page on the Cataclysm and how the events work. Maybe archive and read on your phone when you go back to the States? :smile:

This week you can get good melee weapons from War chests using crystals obtained during cataclysm missions. Just 6 more days until loot is changed)

I cannot post in anthem thread due to (three consecutive posts) posting restrictions lol so I DM you instead.

Lol. Cool beans. I finally managed to get an Interceptor melee MW on my fourth shard chest last week (man I wasn’t happy about that :joy:), but may be worth doing some more so I can see if can scrounge up a Lego version of it. :-p

Yes, I got two nice MW ones just now but I haven’t got a Legendary yet. So I’ll be farming some more crystals during Cataclysm missions.
I am missing a good one for my Interceptor still so will be playing all day today on my day off lol but not sure how lucky I’ll be. Some had to open like 120 war chests before getting the legendary they needed lol

Yeah, Legendaries are scarce enough that I think grinding for a specific one is kind of a waste of time. They’ll come when they come, so no use killing yourself hoping you get the one you want (and then hoping you get a good roll on it).

I do wish that GM2 Strongholds guaranteed at least a single Legendary though. I think it’d absolutely be a good call given the extra time/expense that goes into them. Some of those things take 2-3 longer to complete than a standard (or even solo) run, so at least one Legendary would totally be fair imo.

1 Like

Going to put this topic public and then merge with main Anthem thread. The people need to know these things! :joy:

Thanks! I couldn’t continue the Anthem thread without having someone else post first lol

@STORM179 did you get a chance to look at the Cataclysm complete guide I posted above or you have been going in blind (like a true interceptor player would do? :joy:

I need to read up on those puzzles, I have been pretty useless to my teammates thus far.

1 Like

I actually think I’m gonna keep playing blind. I’ve definitely missed out on some stuff for it, but I like that feeling of discovery from figuring out how the different events work and running into new enemies for the first time. That first bristleback fight was intense! :grimacing:

I had no idea what inversions were so I needed to read up on the new terminology and stuff.

Really enjoy the new content and above all, still no crashes whatsoever.

The War Chest loot gives loot for all Javelins, not just what you are using. This can suck if you only play one type. Playing as Ranger I had received an awesome melee weapon (MW) and could not find it in the forge. Then after going through all my Ranger stuff and deleting excess loot, I found out that the new parts were for Colossus :unamused: So your chances will be even worse, at least I try to play all four Javelins haha

Oh, I noticed… :joy:

1 Like

Season of Skulls patch
Info below. Cataclysms are back too, Yay!

Sweet! Have been thinking that I wanted to get back into Anthem :slightly_smiling_face:

So I assume my crystals from past cataclysms are gone now or something?!
Tweet from a few days ago…

That’s how I’d read that…fortunately I didn’t have any left over anyway I guess :sweat_smile:

Apparently they raised prices on certain chests (not by 250% as I initially thought)
Currency still there but not as attractive to buy anything I guess.

A bit disappointed :pensive::frowning:

Revamp of Anthem has started after a few more bioware veterans, notably head of live services, were let go in the past couple of months…

probably good news. Game can become even better now :slight_smile: saying that with a straight face

1 Like