An online KI experiment- How bad is it out there?

THis post is not more toxic than him…have you seen what he does to ppl and read his Xbox profile bio???
OMG ive never seen someone so blatantly full of him self…he calls him self the GAMING GOD and you are all scrubs! and more BS.

But yeah… I get what you are saying

I was tea-bagged and taunted whenever I lost a round (not much) against a player. I beat him 7-0 and left. I ended all Ultras quickly but finished with an Ultimate. Opponent sent me a message afterward.

Guys, I don’t know if you know this, but apparently I’m a “trash weak sauce scrub” because I can block and then attack; therefore, I have no skills. I don’t know what to do with this information. I feel kind of crushed by it.

Fellow forum members, how can I go on?! I think I have the vapors.

3 Likes

You know what really bothers me?

When some scumbag goes out of their way to blast screeching noise or music into the mic to assault my ears as soon as I lose the option to mute my opponent. It always sucks when it happens, but some buttwipe tried that today, and I wasn’t in the mood- I quit on 'em. I’m not playing a proper “best 2 out of 3” while that junk is blaring out of the TV.

Enjoy the free win, you sack of crap! :pig2: :poop:

-Zenek

PS. I made sure to report 'em afterwards. I hope Xbox Live deals with people like that.

4 Likes

Yeah I think you should have the option to mute opponent at all points of hte set accept the match it self.
honestly i bet some ppl dont even realize they have their kinect mic on and the music is coming through lol

Ive got on my mic before and told them to turn that shitt off

2 Likes

Second part
Time: 2 AM
#5 Killer Cinder : 2-0. Nothing because he couldn’t
#6 Killer Kan Ra, txabbager,annoying. Lost the match for time. I wasn’t giving him the win.
#7 Killer TJ - went with Glacius. Lost (no idea of the MU) Ultimate the first and ultra and cancel from his part during the last Match.
#8 same guy as before (5,7,8). I Went with Riptor he was back to Cinder. I didn’t expect to win.I Got the W and everything good
#9 Killer guy with Mira but he ended up using Jago. Tried Omen and I lost. Nothing
#10 silver Wulf. I pick Shago. Nothing

So far I can say the most disrespectful fighters were Riptor and Kan Ra.

Not bad last night. “Kill or be killed”.
Its either I destroyed or got destroyed…

–Repent now. Riptor’s are all over the place.
PS. Never pet the baby Raptor-

LMAO this cacked me up!

LOL

5 matches in Gold only EX Wednesday 8-2 ( All Gold as I used the filter to Min and MAx Gold)
1- no issues
2- no issues
3- no issues
4- no issues
5- no issues after 3-0 this guy and then he sneaks in a win once i change to shinksako and 2x ultras me. THEN LEAVES…typical lol

Not too bad though… no tea bag or rage mail today…not yet anyway lol

And now… 4 in a row
6- taunt and teabag Glacius and fulgore 4-0
7- taunt and tea bagging RASH… 3-0
8- taunt and tea bag wulf 1-0 and then he left.
9- And finally a FT10 against a cocky little Kim wu, Raam, Hisako that taunted and tea bagged every match…I destroyed him 10-3 with SHinsako, Omen and Aganos. Chump

Started off with 5 no issues and then ended with 21 matches all with tea bag and excessive taunts. Just when you have faith in the online community it goes ape shitt!

2 Likes

Don’t mean to be that guy, but I remember when you first played me online you taunted me constantly and full ultra’d me. I hope you aren’t simply insinuating problems simply to put them on blast for your research.

Anyway, I didn’t run into any issues out of my ten matchces. Everyone was fairly cool when I played them. Someone even recognized me and mentioned my “skill” as a Jago on their stream, caught me by surprised that I lost lol.

1 Like

So did I, then you were so amazed by my tea bagging skills and disrespect, you decided to learn Jago tech from me, lol.

1 Like

I have no problems with taunting or full ultras…so…dont be that guy. I even state I dont have problems with taunting multiple times in this thread…if you dont have anything to add to this thread besides trying to :be that guy" and start an argument…leave

2 Likes

Haha I actually taunted a ton before you taunt me the ways of the monk! Then again, I didn’t actually realize how complex fighting game etiquette and mind games were.

Well, you praise people who don’t full ultra you or taunt in this thread and also imply that that people who taunt are arrogant. My point is that it leads to insinuation and can lead to inaccurate data considering the circumstances. Wouldn’t it be much more thorough to play without any form of “disrespect” so you can get results based on people’s true mentality opposed to their frustration and vendetta?

1 Like

Played ranked earlier

1. Killer - 2-0 my Glacius over his Arbiter, no issues

2. Bronze - My Glacius over his Hisako, no issues

3. Killer - 2-1 My Glacius over his TJ, he double ultras and T-bags on his win, I return the favor after my win

4. Gold - 2-0 My Glacius over his Tusk, no issues, I offered some advice

5. Killer - 2-0 My Glacius over his Shago, pretty sure he tried to counter pick, no issues

6. Killer w/ pro star - 2-0 His Cinder over my Glacius, no issues

7. Killer - 2-0 My Glacius over his Spinal, no issues

8. Same as #6 - 2-0 His Cinder over my Glacius, no issues

9. Killer - 2-1 My Glacius over his Hisako, He triple ultra’d the first match, then I won the next two

10. Killer - 2-1 His Arbiter over my Glacius, no issues other than me snatching defeat from the jaws of victory the first match, lol

All in all, I played ten matches and had fun. That is all.

1 Like

Which is worst ,random exhibition or ranked? Or maybe lobbies, who knows .

I’ve only played ranked or arranged exhibitions.
About lobbies, there were more a place to chill (I can’t chill much in a fighter vs a person anyway…)
I used to play more in lobbies when I was starting and there was something I still don’t like: the higher rank guy that double and triple ultra every match anyone lower to his rank, even they are aware the other person is just starting with the game,they don’t care,they crush them and then all the ultras and maybe taunt/tbg

There was a yolo Wulf player in my region that would do that all the time: look for a lobby with lower ranks and kill that lobby. During S2 Wulf was a pain to react to, letting this player get away with a lot of stuff . That changed after Wulf’s adjustments in S3. This guy became a yolo puppy rank, you just block until he gives himself away. It won’t take long.

Last 11 games, all played in ranked. I hardly use random exhibition or lobbies unless its for a set. Since the purpose of this is to analyze BM, taunting, t-bagging and the like, unless one of those happened, anything else is pretty irrelevant.

vs Tusk - 2-1 win, nothing of note
vs Aganos - 2-1 loss, nothing of note, sent message, no reply
vs Rash - 2-1 win, nothing of note
vs Eagle - 2-0 loss, nothing of note, sent message, no reply
vs Gargos - 2-1 loss, nothing of note, sent message, received positive reply
vs Mira - 1-0 win, nothing of note
vs Jago - 2-1 loss, i had to talk to someone mid-match and for awhile they waited but then finished me.
vs Glacius - 2-0 loss, nothing of note, sent message, received positive reply
vs Rash - 1-0 win, offered a between round taunt, otherwise nothing of note
vs Mira - 2-0 win, nothing of note
vs Hisako - 2-1 win, nothing of note

1 Like

1: Qualifier, no incident
2: Silver, AFK
3: Silver, no incident

…didn’t have much time do do any more at the moment.

1 Like

I never said any of that… this thread isnt about ME. I started it as an experiment to see what people are really experiencing online while playing KI. Doesnt matter I like to tea bag or taunt or full ultra or 3x ultra. Its not about me or you and what we prefer or or dislike.
There wasnt supposed to even be any conversations like this on this thread…it should be data only and maybe a few questions and answers.

So with that…lets move on to the data.

He just does that for fun. Truth be told he’s one of the coolest dudes you could talk to in the community.

Anyway…guess I’ll give it a go since I’m playing again.

1st set yesterday
5-1 vs a spinal player. He refused to block.

2nd set 10-3 vs a wulf

5-2 vs a hisako.

Jump into ranked. I fight a glacius who kept trying to abuse cold shoulder. Ended 2-0 for me. After that I cut the game off.

Today just mostly messing around in ranked

2-0 vs a Kim
2-1 vs a cinder
2-0 vs a jago
Ran into a bronze riptor
Fought a gold omen
2-0 vs a Sadira twice
Run into the same person they switch to omen. Another 2-0
1-2 vs a Hisako
And 2-0 vs a kilgore to close it out.