About Eyedol's design and the struggle to redesign him

perhaps the second head is not be his own.

3 Likes
Ok this is going to be my prediction for Eyedol.. So I think he will have the two heads but I have a feeling he will be wearing something on his chest?? And for the legs they are more modernized to fit the S3 story, Alright so the weapon, I would say it is a mace type thing and he will have some kind of Magical power about it that has to deal with gameplay. Alll of this was just my predictions what I feel makes sense to me but idk it might be too much :)

Eyedol is disgusting looking .Two heads is gross. hope the last character is a rare guest. probably joanna dark.

1 Like

Thatā€™s no excuse.

5 Likes

Wtf lol ā€¦ No . More . Guestsā€¦itā€™s getting ridiculous. Heā€™ll be in the game, just watch.

4 Likes

Joanna Dark as a rare guest is no excuse

Gargos will be the last canon char, the rest will be a microsoft guest and a rare guest. The doll may come as a bonus but hope he doesnt he is gross to me.

So a character tons of people love should be excluded because you think heā€™s ā€œgrossā€ and not only that he should be replaced with yet another guest character? :rolling_eyes:

9 Likes

Hisakoā€™s face is ugly and disgusting.
Riptor is bad ugly big lizard.
Glaciusā€™s body is too skinny.
Sabrewulf is creepy and disgusting.
Kan-Ra is too old.
Cinderā€™s face is stupid.
Gargosā€™s face look like gorilla.

But I like them because theyā€™re cool! If they bring Eyedol back in Season 3, I believe Eyedolā€™s new design will be better than first! I donā€™t want KI become smash brosā€¦

9 Likes

Just putting this out thereā€¦ itā€™s entirely possible they are just trolling you guys by saying they donā€™t know how to design him to keep anticipation/hype/speculation going for Eyedol leading up to his release. I have no doubt IG&MS would be able to redesign Eyedol without any serious issue. Theyā€™ve done it so far for everyone else. My guess, heā€™s already done.

9 Likes

Lately Iā€™m getting the feeling that heā€™s been a ā€œlast on the listā€ character, rather than one theyā€™re outright not going to do.

Eyedol was literally in a poll either IG or Microsoft did before . This was way before season 3 was even announced . It was some event, I canā€™t remember which though, and there was 4 characters. One was tusk . One was Kim . One was eyedol , and I canā€™t remember the last. They were polling to see who we wanted in the gameā€¦ eyedol will be in this game. Iā€™m willing to bet that heā€™ll be the 8th character. If not though , Iā€™m sure theyā€™ll bring him in as a community fund of some sorts. Either way . Heā€™ll be in. It makes absolutely no sense to just leave one character out. And it also makes sense for him to be the 8th character, as the final character in the series to come back after all this time. THE ORIGINAL BIG BAD KI BOSS. Itā€™ll be a huge reveal and Iā€™m sure the hype will be through the roof.

7 Likes

I just hope Eyedol is added to the game. Bringing literally every character back EXCEPT the original villain doesnā€™t sit right with me. At all. Especially when Eyedol himself is a far more interesting character, visually and moveset-wise, at least in the first KI, than Gargos could ever hope to be in KI2/Gold.

Imagine if Netherrealm Studio skipped on Shang Tsung or Shao Kahn in Mortal Kombat 9, the game that was the reboot of the MK series, in the same way KI13 reboots the KI series. That would have been weird, right? Same goes to not adding Eyedol to this game.

ćƒ½ą¼¼ąŗˆŁ„Ķœąŗˆą¼½ļ¾‰ Eyedol or riot! ćƒ½ą¼¼ąŗˆŁ„Ķœąŗˆą¼½ļ¾‰

8 Likes

Two heads is gross and dumb looking if i should add. none of that compares to that

Why not ? better include Rugal or create a better ( one headed boss) than eyedol

So youā€™re saying Kim Wu and Tusk should have been left out of season 3 because their original designs were lackluster and kind of stupid right? Because they were ā€œuglyā€ and I didnā€™t like them right?

You donā€™t want them bring Eyedol back in Season 3 because heā€™s gross? Ummmā€¦ Thatā€™s not make senseā€¦ I believed you are troll.

Im saying that kim wu and tusk and all the others were good as they were at that time ( and still now) because they had at least one head. Eyedol is a big NO. Two heads is gross. Not to talk about those goat legs. Cant imagine how gross his retro could be if he was in KI 3

Same here

Oh so youā€™re having an unreasonable reaction to the fact heā€™s got two heads, it doesnā€™t matter if heā€™s a good character or not, youā€™re just on a ā€œhead-tripā€.

4 Likes