About Eyedol's design and the struggle to redesign him

I think we should stop feed troll…

1 Like

I hope rugal replaces eyedol ( lol) or even the CEO of ultratech with eyedol influence or something ( to please everyone. But No two heads in the beautiful Ki 3 rooster

Do you want Eyedol with one head?? If Eyedol get only one head in KI S3, then he’s not real “Eyedol”.

People are trolls when they dont support a general opinion, so thier views are called unreasonable ?. Well I dont mind being called that

Beautiful?

So you mean to tell me that an original design that was in the first KI is somehow out of place in this roster? I’m sorry to have to be the one to break it to you but the cast is jam-packed with “ugly” designs, that is part of what makes the game so appealing and diverse. I mean, you have your opinion and I can respect that but this thread isn’t about what YOU want in-game, it’s for Eyedol supporters to discuss his return so frankly I’d appreciate it if the Eyedol bashing could stop, now.

2 Likes

thats the whole point. it is hard to design eyedol without fighting between retaining two heads or removing one head to make him more modern. Eyedol is hard to design

The original and modern versions of all characters are beautiful, if that clarifies my previous comment. But eyedol two heads, ??hhmmm nah they should remove one. or even have a character been posses by eyedol but no two heads. So as you said, I would like eyedol to loook badass like other bosses like geese or rugal or etc, but fans want him raw like in the 1994 game and thats where we spllit

Do you hear yourself? Of course Eyedol would be “beautiful” in the new game, you underestimate IG and MS.

People are SO picky in this game, taking away one of Eyedol’s heads completely undermines the entire theme of the character. Taking away a head would be the equivalent of releasing Jago with TWO heads, Eyedol is a two-headed being plain and simple. Might as well make Saberwulf a cat and Riptor a man wearing a monkey suit by that logic.

Oh and people don’t want him “raw” they want him redesigned but done so in a way where he’s still faithful to the original theme, MKX made room for their 1st gen boss Goro and he looks nearly the same as he did in the first game. They didn’t lop off a few arms just for the sake of making him look different. Goro’s arms are to his design what Eyedol’s heads are to his.

4 Likes

I think Aganos is going to be Eyedol, after his current body is destroyed He’ll rebuild his self from scratch in his own image. Drawing inspiration from wildlife

You mean not having her as a guest right?

I agree, that is no excise
@dsfsdf what were you expecting, a club wielding prince charming? :laughing:

4 Likes

Agreed - I think what makes Eyedol Eyedol is the characteristic two heads. Definitely more than his single eyes, and his satyr legs. I don’t think I’d mentally associate a single headed Eyedol as being Eyedol!

3 Likes

There would have been hell to pay lol

I am still a little disappointing Shang Tsung wasn’t in MKX, as he is the only MK1 character absent from the game lol though I understand why since he is supposed to be dead, and is heavily foreshadowed to be returning in the next game.

http://zeymar.deviantart.com/art/Killer-Instinct-Eyedol-new-concept-for-IG-478573393

:relieved:

1 Like

I can’t believe there is this much imagery of something with two heads in one place. Must be some sort of record.

4 Likes

I’m pretty confident eyedol will return.

Oh, I hope you’re right! What makes you say that though?

1 Like

Because the fish character turned out to be fake and gargos is coming as soon as May.

:joy:

This is what Eyedol looked like in the classic KI comics. I think this perfectly shows what he should roughly look like in the updated game.

7 Likes