About Eyedol's design and the struggle to redesign him

Jago’s broke back pose though… :laughing:

2 Likes

How would you make Eyedol the “Goro” & “Kintaro” of KI? I mean he can be someone who used to work for Gargos. He’s a part of Gargos’ kind after all.

Speaking of Gargos is considered to be one of the shadow lords. I guess this means we can now do something for Eyedol to.

Oh Jago, them glutes! <3

5 Likes

Gargos’s design is based on Baphomet.

So how to give Eyedol an evil vibe too?

http://1u88jj3r4db2x4txp44yqfj1.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/MortalKombatX_GoroHero.png

Eyedol’s mace is no longer of use, since Aganos now uses it in stone.

Jago, Spinal and tusk all use swords so there’s no reason there can’t be two blunt weapon users. Plus Aganos’ weapon is an afterthought, not part of his core gameplay.

4 Likes

Well he did also have a club with spikes. What if Eyedol was an ONI?

Two heads with a one eye on each head.

Absolutely, just because one character has a certain weapon doesn’t mean someone else shouldn’t have a different variation of said weapon. You just straight up shut him down lol.

Jago has a sword, spinal has a sword… should I keep going?

1 Like

Eyedol looks so sick there . They could take that design like someone said above and just update that. Would be perfect.

3 Likes

Anyone agree with eyedol being half machine? Like, ultratech added cybernetic parts to him in order to control him?

Meh… I prefer Eyedol as hunter…

Want to Eyedol to be Aganos’ evolution…

Why?

I feel like Aganos is growing to be his own, evolving away from mechanism he once was. As of now he put him self with merely stone but now with all that shadow energy he could become something more.

Also I just don’t want another BIG villain, a Boss sure but not another bad guy.

Maybe as an accessory set. Heck, they did it for Hisako.

2 Likes

Wasn’t even looking at Eyedol. XD

2 Likes

haha

I’ve said that Eyedol’s backstory should be that he was brought or resurrected from the Astral Plane by UltraTech (Aria) to defeat Gargos, at first they think they completely control him, but he actually uses them to get the strength he needs before taking over his new body for his own personal plans of world domination… so I guess we could add your design theory to that and run with it…

It makes perfect sense

3 Likes

Yeah like eyedol could pretend to be under ultratech’s control, wait until gargos is defeated and then turn against UT and take control of them… thus paving the way for killer instinct 4.

2 Likes