About Eyedol's design and the struggle to redesign him

There’s no admitting to it, Cause I truly loved’em all especially Chief Thunder.

1 Like

Alright then, as cool as they were they were still goofy as heck.

Would LOVE to see Eyedol back

3 Likes

Plot twist, Eyedol has been in the game since Season 1 and no one has figured out how to unlock him yet.

7 Likes

2 Likes

Question? Would anyone object if Eyedol was changed from a two headed cyclops to a more demonic fiery anthropophagi demon hybrid

As you can see its a monster stemming from mythology that has no head and instead has a wide gaping maw on its chest with eyes on its shoulders. With Eyedol case he would be changed to have a normal demon kinda head(whether it has one eye or not can be changed easily) but on its belly it would have a second head that speaks with an entire different brain/ conscious. With armor and maybe an axe instead of a club.

1 Like

In the end it would look similar to this guy

But more red and stuff

2 Likes

I would object to that. Eyedol’s most memorable feature (atleast to me) is his two-headed cyclops…ness.
I would rather see what you suggested used for a new character.

2 Likes

I expected that. Just trying to see how much people want the 2 heads on shoulders thing to remain.

Would you object even if both heads still had one eye? Even if they are not both on the shoulder?

In my opinion, Both heads have to have one eye each and be two heads on shoulders. That is what Eyedol is to me.

I wouldn’t complain if they got rid of his goat legs or switched out his club with some other weapon, but the heads have to stay.

3 Likes

Yeah 2 heads are a must but looking back at allot of comments what’s wrong with the goat legs I think the satyr/faun look could be awesome if done right.

2 Likes

New Doom game has some cool monsters that can serve as inspiration for Eyedol as well.

4 Likes

Yes, I would object until the world ended. The entire point of the character is a two headed cyclops, even his name is a reflection of that. Sorry but any Eyedol fan will tell you the heads are key to the character’s identity.

3 Likes

Definitely two heads and preferably the satyr legs too. He was incredibly distinct.

1 Like

I dont see the problem

You can be really creative with his appearance and make him as he was in his retro

Think in Cinder. His normal costume its a new design and not everybody liked it (I like it), but for those people you have a retro really faithful to his original design.

IMO the two heads are a must. Cyclops an club could be removed. Satyr legs can be difficult due animation inconsistency

Remove club, keep all original features in retro, be creative in his normal costume.

I would love to see him as he was, but between some changes and not having him at all, I choose changes.

I feel a bit jealous of Tusk movestet, reflect seems perfect for Eyedol

I thought the name was a pun on the cyclops nature of Eyedol. You know…one eye. Not necessarily two heads on a shoulder.

His two heads are clearly his defining feature, god forbid if they did whack decide to whack off one head off he’d still need to be a cyclops.

His future in this game is looking bleak. Do we know if Iron Galaxy/Microsoft is open to a kickstarter/community fund for him? Like if we can raise the required money to make him, will they do it for us?

1 Like