A KI survey for funsies

How would you like to see Season 4’s story presented?

Mortal Kombat IX & X had absolutely excellent story modes. They were basically the best MK movies that never happened. Give us something like this for KI’s story mode.

I really can’t see KI in Unreal Engine. Sure, it would look cool, but I don’t think that’s what draws the masses of people, tbh. But hey, just my own opinion.

I don’t think a movie story mode would work in KI. If I want a movie, I would go watch a movie. I feel that it would be better if it was like Shadow Lords but better. Cutscenes mid matches, etc.

That’s the beauty of it. You can watch it over and over and over and over. For pure story purposes. You can quit at any time, no frustration in “the AiIbodies me freely” “arcade ladder is better” etc etc. Everyone wins.

Because that’s what games are afterall…interactive movies.

Plus how would character interactions work? Some characters don’t speak english (Hisako, Sadira) and some don’t speak all (Aganos, Riptor, Glacius, etc). So how would that work?

Glacius is a telepathic and aganos can speak. The others…well they can just be there and do stuff.

Still doesn’t explain characters like Sadira and Hisako

Sadira speaks english, hisako…well she’s a lost cause. The ony known characters to understand her are ARIA and glacius.

I would think Hisako would use a sort of telepathy, I mean considering she doesn’t exactly have a corporeal form (I know she kinda does, but let’s not split hairs here…after all she’s considered a ghost girl, not a zombie girl) it would stand to reason that she doesn’t exactly have the mechanical components (lungs, tounge, larynx) to vocalize her thoughts.

Sign me up for #TeamSharkman

Seriously, Alex (the sharkman) would scratch the beastly itch I have for animal-ish fighters. Sabrewulf got me to buy KI at launch, Riptor got me hyped for Season 2, and in my eye, Alex would be the coolest new fighter to join the KI crew since the game launched in 2013. :fish:

-Zenek

6 Likes

That is an awesome design…but honestly considering how they’ve already said they would use TJ Combo as a basis I don’t see how he would it would make punching motions look anything other than awkward.

…but other than that, I’d love to see this design in KI.

1 Like

If we get Sharkman, he better have a tornado attack. Sharknado! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

It’s sound like Shadow Jago… That’s mean TJ Combo will become Sharkman like Shago?

Shadow Sharkman TJ combo?

1 Like

LOL! More like “Shark Combo” XD

I think it would be more similar to how Mira has alot of design similarities & shared animations with Maya. I mean storywise it makes sense since they’re sisters, but then there’s the Omen/Shago/Jago triangle…and… :anguished:

nope, that just sounds wrong. Ok, I’m out. I feel dirty now, I need to go take a shower. :confounded:
…we shall never speak of this again…

2 Likes

Sea Animal is a must, Sharks are high on my list of favorites, sign me up.

or do one like that “leaked” one a while back that was fake test image that’s more like a fishman. Don’t care either way.

Wait, how can TJ Sharko have a pirate look? Don’t we already have one of those? How would old boner feel about that? Cool look, though a shark with arms and legs still seems odd to me. Oh well. I don’t have to get it. All good. :slight_smile:

I’d like to see a sea creature, but I think I’d prefer either a naga (sea creature-ish) or a lovecraftian type that can fit this mold. Something like this dude, only a tad smaller.

2 Likes

2 Likes

I legit lol’d. Thanks for that!! :slight_smile:

1 Like