8 Characters for Season 3 Confirmed

yes but in what way. for me it is more logical that a guy that can control electricity such as his brother can control thunder,went mad and evil after exercising on fight.this man made it to that level that he was able to create robots after him.these robots not only adopted his fighting commands but also his emotions.he could also be the creator of aria who later took over him,and that could explain her human side also. in fact he could be saberwulf (what a great novel KI is :P)
rather than just a guy whose mind was taken and was put inside a robot.

the chat at the Arby stream was claiming for Eyedol. Will be shot at the feet if they dont add him to season 3.

BEST NEW OF THIS EVENING. Top this givin us Eyedol and Gargos, please. Do what you want about the other two, but i want my bosses !

1. Rash
  2. Kim Wu
  3. Arbiter
  4. Tusk
  5. Gargos
  6. Eyedol
  7. Vampire
  8. Mira

Community Fund Bonus: Eagle

I donā€™t see why Eagle couldnā€™t be a playable character. I always thought that either Eagleā€™s spirit was in Fulgore, or Ultratech is using Eagleā€™s logic/brainwaves as an algorithm in the Fulgores; I never thought his physical brain or body was inside the robot.

They can have human form Eagle as a zombie, or shell of himself. Or maybe Season 3ā€™s story can progress to a point where his spirit returns back into his body, so heā€™s now playable.

Why so many people say Joana Dark? Perfect Dark idnā€™t getting a reboot any time soon and we already have enough humans and females. I would much rather see a GoW guest in maybe RAAM or Skorge or whoever really but those 2 would be my preferred ones.

Honestly Eagle and Fulgore can exist if Jago and Shadow Jago can exist since they are the same character just in different parts of the timeline.

So long as there are no more guest characters, Iā€™ll be happy. Hoping to see three original characters, IG did a great job with all the S2 newcomers

Perfect Dark does get voted, but the type of people that want Dark are the people that donā€™t want guests at all it seems. In that if they had to have one, thats who theyā€™d pick. I donā€™t think thats an effective use of a guest. And that is mainly b/c she is irrelevant for the most part. I really donā€™t think she is a wise choice. There are some guests Iā€™d love to see. Skorge from GoW; Hayabusa throwback to the DoA/NG being Xbox exclusives for a while and Halo 3 had Hayabusa armor in the game too; A Spartan, yes Iā€™d love him alongside The Arbiter, god Iā€™d love that; The Drew guy from Scalebound. My wish is that Gargos would be a cool Boss and save the spot for someone else. Eyedol would work as a boss too but Gargos is much cooler. Eyedolā€™s name is very corny and Iā€™d hate to see the spot wasted.

1. Skorge
  2. Spartan
  3. Vampire
  4. Wendigo or a specific Shark-Man with a spear drawing I saw on here long ago lol.

Rash
Arbiter
Kim-Wu
Tusk
Mira/Vampire
Pro Wrestler/Grappler guy
Gargosā€™ assistant/second-in-command (probably with a moveset similar to Vanilla Ice/Ice D/Cool Ice from Jojoā€™s Bizarre Adventure: Heritage of the Future)
Gargos himself

If Gargos is indeed in the game I donā€™t think he will be playable and will be considered a 9th special boss character. He would be cheap like Shao Khan in MK9 and only serve in the story mode. I donā€™t think they would add Eyedol in the game because both characters serve more as bosses. Itā€™s going to be either Eyedol or Gargos as final boss with the other character showing up as a boss in the next season.

The would leave 4 slots open for new characters and hopefully they are diverse and completely unexpected.

Guys, as @FallofSeraphs76 keeps telling you, the problem with Eagle isnā€™t a plot problem. They could shoe horn anything into this story. Itā€™s that Eagle was created for the comic book and somehow the rights to use the character donā€™t belong to MS (or are at least uncertain).

Based on the fact that additional guests have not been confirmed or denied I suspect at least one more for S3.

1 Like

I actually though S3 would be only 5 characters so I was pleasantly surprised. Sure, 8 is less than season 2. But in season 2 we kind of got 8 + a bonuscharacter so in a way itā€™s the same.
I just hope that one of the remaining 4 is not a bonuscharacter and definately not another guest character.

Bring on the new blood! So far only 1 female in S3.

[quote=ā€œCRIS178, post:52, topic:5430ā€]
If Gargos is indeed in the game I donā€™t think he will be playable and will be considered a 9th special boss character.[/quote]

The devs have said in the past that they donā€™t do unplayable characters so unless he remains behind the scenes, Iā€™m confident that heā€™ll be on the roster. Iā€™m very interested to see what they would do with him.

1 Like

.Eyedos playable, gargos only as final boss
.Marcus Phoenix (last guess character)
.NEW
.NEW
Plus an
.Extra character
make a total of 9 character on KISeason 3
Just like season 1 and 2.
Total characters on game: 27
Until Season 4 at leastā€¦IF

Whoā€™s Eyedos? lol jk I think you meant Eyedol.

Donā€™t you know whoā€™s Eyedos? Heā€™s the brother of Eyeuno and Eyetres. Un passito bailante, Maria.

1 Like

Nah, Eyedos was Appleā€™s first disk operating systemā€¦ ā€œcd\ C:ā€ & all that jazz

Anyway, hereā€™s my pick for the last 4

1. Eyedol (even if itā€™s just to arbitrarily say they have the complete original cast, with as much want as there is for him if they donā€™t deliver thereā€™s going to be a lot of backlash.)
  2. Gargos
  3. Vampire
  4. I would honestly like a new straight-up rush-down characterā€¦Something a bit different than Jago & Saberwulf (Jagerwulf? lol), but definitely with focus on being a basic rush-down character. But thatā€™s just me.
1 Like