• Kim Wu
  • Rash
  • Tusk
  • Arbiter
  • New (male)
  • New (female)
  • New (female)
  • Gargos

A lot of people talks about a vampire character.
Iron galaxy said something about that before?

The vampire was an unused character that was planned to be in KI2 and people thought it would be cool to see one in the new KI. Guess you can say that the requests for one kinda blew up over time to the point we pretty much EXPECT one.

Welcome to the forums!

PLEASE NO MORE EYEDOL!!! Heā€™s not coming back!

2 Likes

OMG. If we get Mira to be something like this. :heart_eyes:

And her theme to be something like this: :smiling_imp:

Save some slot for antoher character.:wink:

1 Like

LOL. If we get Mira she isnā€™t going to look like thatā€¦

1 Like

better not. Its too much for KI.

1 Like

Mira will be created by the evil power of Gargos

a psychic char and not a vampire. A pure evil psychic
Or a frankenstein creature

You may note that I wrote. I know the truth :wink:

I really hope they save Eyedol for a future KI iteration. I hope the remaining four are 3 new character with Gargos and no more guests!

There is no way she is going to look anything like that. Donā€™t know if youā€™ve been following the forums but this game is super light hearted. Even Shin Tristan gets censored and told not to be himself when commentating.

tnks

What about an esque Frankenstein character.
I mean, we have the werewolf (Sabretooth), the mummie (KanRa), the vampire (OMEN) ā€œkind ofā€ā€¦

Guys, as much as I like Eyedol(as does everyone else), I really donā€™t think heā€™s coming. Gargos is heavily hinted at in S2 Rivals, but even he is suspected to not return. The Devs have said time and time again that Eyedol isnā€™t coming. Gargos maybe, but not Eyedol. I personally think that the female presence needs to be represented more here in some way. I hope that vampire character(if itā€™s even real) is female and that Gargos has a female general for his forces or something.

As far as I know the last official comment about Eyedol was the interview with Adam, & what he said was that they thought heā€™d be tough to make, but it was mentioned alongside that that they thought Maya would be tough to make as well & they pulled her offā€¦but there was no flat out denial that Eyedol wasnā€™t going to happen. Plus there was lots of mention that if people were vocal enough about anything they would look into it.

2 Likes
  1. Must be a Vampire

2. Must be a Grappler

3. Must be reasonably Hot (donā€™t judge me)

I just hope there is a vampire who is born a dhampir. Born from a clan of vampires that served Gargos and now rebels against him.

Someone who wants control over its vampirism.

1 Like

The Vampire will be the nobleman from Kan Raā€™s story.

2 Likes