3 new characters?! First up: Kilgore!

Scroll up? It can’t be in this thread - that’d be too late. If you’d rather I do the work, I’ll do it (maybe), but scrolling through your post history will take a long time and likely yield no results, not to mention the personal nature of doing so.

1 Like

And now we’re square. :+1:

See, that wasn’t so hard now, was it? :sweat_smile:

Good call, BTW. :wink:

What reason would I have to lie about this, geek?

The same as anyone, really - to stake a claim for that I told you so moment, but under false pretenses. Like I said, it’s nothing personal, it’s just a pretty hefty claim to make - I would’ve asked the same of anyone saying such a thing. I’ve done it before, and I’ll happily do it again in order to maintain the integrity of the community. Yours holds up, so you have nothing yo worry about - in fact, I’m proud of you. :grin:

A “hefty claim?” I think you’re taking this too seriously, man.

1 Like

DUDE… high five… Singletrac (the dev) was amazing back in the day. I miss their work… also War of the Monsters was amazing… and it will never have another… :confused:

1 Like

Yeah, probably.

Who let Bastion into KI?

Who cares? Bastion is cool! :grin:

1 Like

5 Likes

I suppose I’ll add this here as well:

photoshopped fulgore with airsoft gatlin guns and a natural gas wall-mounted heater for his face

4 Likes

Man I really love Kilgore! I always get the feeling that he’s wanting Fulgore and ARIA’s attention. That lil Kilgore, he’s such a trooper! Reminds me of li’l brudder from Homestar Runner.

2 Likes

Technically Kilgore is the big brother.

The slow, undesirable manchild of a first born son that was left behind in favor of the shiny new baby.

2 Likes

So Kilgore is a character. I totally thought it was gonna be an Ultimate but cool. And I also see that 2 other slots are open so I will patiently wait for Human Cinder (even though it probably isn’t gonna happen lol).

Actually, I was thinking they could expand on the whole Third Degree thing that Cinder has going on. Maybe with kicks that have high-low mix-ups?

Tusk`s instinct is useful.

This made me considerably sadder than it should have, he just needs a hug.:cry:

1 Like

Hype! :grinning:

Man… Kilgore…

Just like the colored skins, uninspired, lazy and goofy.

I hope for the other 2 character to be interesting. I’m more excited for system changes than for a new character… this is bad.

1 Like

All we’ve seen is someone/ai play badly with Kilgore.
We don’t know much about him yet already slammed as a lazy clone.
Here’s the thing, how about we all wait till he presented properly before we grab our pitchforks??

Just a thought

1 Like