3 new characters?! First up: Kilgore!

I just had a dream for season 4.

Add in 2v2 tag mode.
Add Eagle as a playable character.

Then I can have a bro battle with Thunder and Eagle vs Kilgore and Fulgore. lol

1 Like

Damn! I just got home, been busy all day, and I just saw Kilgore in action! And whatā€™s that?! 3 new characters?!! When/where was this confirmed?? Are there any hints to what these characters are??? Iā€™m effen hype!!

2 Likes
2 Likes

Thereā€™s a patch notes video in the news section, thatā€™s where they confirmed it. :3

1 Like

Thanks my dude!

Thanks!!

1 Like

Have they mentioned if they are sold separately? Or part of season 3?? Either way Iā€™m getting them! Lol

Nothing about price or availability though Iā€™m sure theyā€™ll slowly dole them out like they have been with the skins, to keep a steady flow of new content coming out. Odds are they wonā€™t be free and thatā€™s okay, I just hope they offer a bundle with a reduced cost.

Honestly it makes sense for them to make the characters a separate purchase. They already delivered what they promised for season 3 so itā€™s all good. Iā€™m ready to spend a little more on ki lol

1 Like

Itā€™s been said that Kilgore is not part of Season 3, so most likely sold seperately.

1 Like

Iā€™m cool with that, they already delivered what they had promised for season 3 anyways

2 Likes

Wait Kilgore is a predecessor to the Fulgore mk.1

yet he has the body of a Fulgore mk.2/3?!?!? OMG PLOT HOLEZ :joy: (Just playing around also I assume he gets a retro)

Kilgore looks like he is going to ERROR 404 any second during the fight

I want to see your proof of this. :slightly_smiling_face:

Uhhh, I forget if I ever brought it up on the forums, but I definitely talked to @awholio about it ages ago. Dunno if line chat keeps messages that old but heā€™ll back me up on it. :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT:

Not exactly on the money but close enough.

1 Like

Thatā€™s why I hate retro costumes being used in the cut-scenes.

How exactly was TJ hiding his cybernetics when the retro used in his cut-scene has ROBOT JAX ARMS?
Why is it that one of the ice aliens with Glacius has no bones? Or cybernetic augments on his skin?
Why does Kilgore have the wrong chassis type?

I still maintain that retros arenā€™t canon, they just used them in the story modes for diversity without having to put work into new models. I donā€™t blame them one bit but it makes for weird moments like thisā€¦

A single witness? Pffā€¦ :slightly_frowning_face:

What a shame that you think I would lie about something so trivial, and confirmation from another isnā€™t enough to make you think otherwise.

1 Like

I just noticed you changed your picture. Much props. :+1:

1 Like

Itā€™s just not solid enough for me, and itā€™s nothing personal BTW. I would like to see actual, time-stamped statements since it makes for solid proof to back up your claim. A single witness (a potentially subjective friend I might add), for all we know, can give a false statement (and this isnā€™t exactly an innocent until proven guilty scenario either - if anything, itā€™s the opposite - you made a claim, and Iā€™d simply like you to back it up). Besides, I never said you had to, Iā€™m just going to choose not to give you credit without it. If youā€™re okay with that, then this a non-issue.

As far as trust goes, this is the Internet, and most of you are, to be blunt, complete strangers. The amount of people here that I personally trust fit on 1 hand, so donā€™t feel personally hurt or left out.

I really donā€™t care whether you trust me or not, geek. If you scroll up youā€™ll see where I posted about this on the forums before.