3.8 Tier List by Infil

No offense, just seems like he does the same moves over and over.

I DARE YOU!!! in that set since you are best hisako I ever saw!!! lol lol :kissing_heart: I generally donā€™t struggles against hisako players , but you are special, ive eard that you got a nice taste :smirk:

That one I thought was really great but in final I only ultimate him with 2-0 ( negative scott) I got a long death list with all best hisako and only your head :skull: is missing on my trophy lol lol :kissing_smiling_eyes: so im sure with you I could get better after that set, help me please :hugs: I need a hisako to bOdied me for free so I can get better, thatā€™s the only way for me to evolve, since im only near 5 months now with her and I feel like im the best lol lol even if I lose :relaxed:
So been BEATED by you would be a honour ( if you can) then I will check all the match so I will improve my gameplay for the next players. I will add you as friend Welcome @STORM179, I donā€™t know where you are from? im from Belgium and got a 6 hours difference with new York, when its 9 in the morning in Belgium in new york its 3 in the morning.

REmember this ā€œā€ THE best way to get better is to fight against the Best of the best" UA bass gives me this honour in my beginning with aria VS jago, after fight against him I knew exactly what aria can do or not against jago players .it wil be all benefit for me.and maybe for you afters I use all these cheated techs on you ahahahhaha
since I try to learn and understand all Aria MUā€™s with the cast.

ANY OTHERS VOLUNTEERS TO HELP ME GET BETTER??? Send me a PRIvate MESSAGE with your GT and welcome :point_left:

I need to work this Muā€™s since I found rarely ARBITER AND SADIRA ON RANKED

ARIA vs sadira :sweat_smile: feel strange to yall but I struggle alots against my Old wifey when I use aria, I have to be so patient and my way to play sadira is more grounded than jumpy , so all jumpy sadira surprise me anytime withy aria., but im not enough and lose like a :pig: : :see_no_evil: since I donā€™t want to do the mirror .

@SoSRaGnArOk I know you are a jumpy updira, would you like to help me in this MU?

ARIA - Hisako (@STORM179 only!) sorry

ARIA VS ARBITER

For the rest of the cast I see Ā± how I have to deal , even if sometime its really hard.

Donā€™t see how Kim and Maya beat Kan-Ra.

You can zone Kim like most characters and than put her in the vortex or put a shadow spike on the field.
Same vs Maya. I think Ra has some of the best tools to fight her. Swarm, cr.HK, St.HK and cr.MK all deal with her daggers. Than put a shadow trap on the field to prevent her from picking them up and you are fine.

Not sure about Aganos. I believe itā€™s a 5-5. Again, Ra has great tools to zone the colossus and he is also able to destroy his chunks (shadow spike on reaction/ meaty swarm setups) and prevent him from gaining more. I remember when we had a ranked match and I lost 1-2 because I made some stupid mistakes. Of course Aganos is very dangerous when he has meter and an instinct cancel available but thatā€™s true vs every character that has to fight Aganos.

Same for Gargos. You can sneak cr.MP in between portal punches and also hit minions at the same time. Swarms and AA clutch keeps him out of the air.

Cinder is hard. He just ignores swarms. But AA clutch is great in that MU and I have some special tactics vs him.

Fulgore got A LOT easier. With his meter gain cripled you can zone him effectively and his own zoning/teleport shenanigans donā€™t work vs smart swarm placement.

I donā€™t want to say, Kan-Ra easily beats any character. He is definitely hard to play and things can go from bad to worse once you are caught of guard. To play him you have to develop a mindset like a good Dhalsim player. You can dominate another character with him for several rounds and than just lose poorly to the same character because you got caught without a trap on the field. You have to be able to accept these losses and shake them off.
BUT unlike Dhalsim, with all the recent tech found and the return of cr.HK xx clutch/swarm resets, Kan-Ra has now the potential to make a comeback at any time.

1 Like

Sure, Iā€™m good to play you whenever I get my systems up and running again. Iā€™m in Singapore now, so thatā€™ll be 6 hours ahead of you.

@lHagenl Iā€™m excited to hear a Kan player be so confident in the character - itā€™s been a while since Iā€™ve seen that. Would love to see some match footage uploaded sometimeā€¦to be honest Iā€™m pretty ignorant of a lot of the stuff the character is capable of.

You canā€™t actually zone Kim out. Shes designed to be an anti zoner. Between shadow firecracker,dragon dance and her better normals, particularly st.mp which is fast and has decent range getting through swarms or anyoneā€™s zoning isnā€™t a big problem for Kim. Once Kim is in kan isnā€™t getting out. Least not against a good one. And if Maya has one pip she instantly has something to plow through kanā€™s zoning. Something pink diamond would do to fight kan is time her double dagger toss as kan did something. Even if she didnt have the unblockable itd catch him and shed have a free way in. I use to play fubuki in the aganos mu. He described it as one he didnā€™t enjoy and preferred using omen. And I soundly defeated freeky Jason at CEO. So yes. Aganos very much destroys kan ra. He has plenty of ways to get past zoning. He can literally roll right through swarms, anyone of his light punches make them irrelevant, and he can punish shadow spike on reaction. Using his own projectiles also makes approaching much easier as light payload will eat through anything. As will tossing a club. Kan can only zone him out for so long and if he screws up his set play just once. Which considering aganos has multiple projectile invincible moves as well as a throw invulnerable one itā€™s not hard for him to ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  up. Kan ra has to play it perfect. One ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  up and aganos just tears him apart. Even if he does get a life lead aganos just needs one opening since heā€™ll hit 4x harder than kan ra and can make sure he has no escape Idk who youā€™ve played in these fights. But Iā€™ve talked to and played all the stronger kan players. None of them like the aganos mu.

Gargos is a character who can actually outzone kan pretty easily. Portal punches are faster than sand spikes and his air mobility makes escaping easy. Thatā€™s also an mu stronger kan players have not liked. Then once Gargos gets minions forget about it. He can choose to zone or pressure kan as he sees fit in that fight. Before I dropped Gargos due to getting bored with him that fight was among his easiest. Outside sadira and Sabrewulf.

2 Likes

So after hisako in the game :thinking:, you are searching her in real life ??? :grin:

nice to know, I take note

Heh. If I was Iā€™d be disappointed. There arenā€™t a lot of Japanese people in Singapore :joy:

6 Likes

Okay, I will say this for Rash (after playing against a very good Rash) is that I think the way to balance him wouldnā€™t be frame data, but changing his hit boxes. I was getting hit by his light kick roundhouse repeatedly while having plenty of air between his character and mine. Also, Big Bad Boot is ridiculous. Granted as Jago, I just canā€™t back dash it, but you canā€™t even cross it up like you can with most uppercuts. A reduction in size of even 10% in hitbox could make a big difference.

Rash is already able to frame trap from boot into shadow into instinct. That is incredibly strong. Hard not to blink when Rash has that amazing throw range.

1 Like

Rashā€™s throw is good. But he actually has among the shortest throw ranges in the game.

Really? It feels amazing when I get caught by it. Iā€™ll have to lab it and see when I get the chance.

His throw seems to have a longer range, or at least feels like such because of the near unlimited pressure he can summon on you, but to be sure, his throw range is quite short.

Oddly enough, Iā€™ve always felt that Jago has a crazy throw range (he doesnā€™t). It always seemed like he could throw me from across the screen or out of every shadow move. :stuck_out_tongue:

sigh

I miss the frame data on Shadow Wind Kick and Shadow Fireballā€¦ and Neck Cutterā€¦ and all the Wind Kicksā€¦ and low normalsā€¦ andā€¦

1 Like

Rash has a short range. But do to how much he gets off of throes it just doesnā€™t seem that way.

I still think someone like Sleep is going to uncork Eyedol and ruin everyoneā€™s day. I canā€™t keep track of everything that is going on with that character when I play him (playing RAAM and then playing Eyedol is like going from a bulldozer to a monster truck with surface to air missiles on it) but younger players with better reflexes and more benzedrine are going to master him. I can just feel it.

2 Likes

There is a certain misconception about Kan-Raā€™s swarms that many players and even a lot of Ra mains are unaware of.
If you place them correctly Jago will not Wind Kick, Glacius will not Cold Shoulder and Aganos will not roll through swarms. Placed correctly swarm will just beat all those moves clean. Mastering swarm placement is one of those things, I havenā€™t seen any Ra player do. At least not on purpose.
Correct swarm placement can protect you from a lot of things, including teleports and projectiles. Swarms can also trade with a lot of projectile invulnerable moves in Kan-Raā€™s favor. Swarm placement is key to unlock his full potential especially combined with j. MK, a move that doesnā€™t have a hurtbox.

1 Like

Imo I think jago , wolf and thunder should move down to A tier while arbiter move down to A-

1 Like

Eyedol is that sleeper top tier. Played him a bit recently for MU Experience. I think Iā€™m gonna keep going. The character has so much creativity when it comes to combos and mix-ups. Thatā€™s one of my favorite things, because the imagination is endless.

1 Like

Think the only thing thats holding him back is his low damage potential.

1 Like

Nothing is going to make shadow ruin a trade in your favor my friend. Iā€™m only throwing that move out in a read. Iā€™m aware he can place them to stop things like that. As there was a point where I played him myself. He likely does beat jago now and he never had an issue with glacius. But Iā€™m strictly talking aganos. Not any of them. That is easily a clean 6-4 mu for him. There was another kan I had to fight outside Jason at CEO. He managed to do ok one game. But the minute he messed up it was over. Then once I actually remembered the fight it was a clean win for the rest of the set. All the set play in the world doesnā€™t change the fact that you have to play perfect and I donā€™t. It doesnā€™t change that I have stronger come back potential than you. And it doesnā€™t change the fact that my projectiles will always eat swarms. No matter what.

1 Like

I think it too , if @F3Sleep touch on eyedol it will be the end for us, cause till now ive seen some eyedol but nothing special to remember. please hollywhood sleep show us what you can do with eyedol :kissing_heart: show yo peoples some love on stream please,
I ve never seen a arbiter so smart and good as yours.
and now I wanna see your eyedol too
@F3Sleep

Wake up bro cause glacius donā€™t care about swarm if I do a medium of heavy cold should at certain reange it cut off your swarms. and am almostr sure that jago can do it too,

1 Like