3.8 Tier List by Infil

I agree on Thunder. He’s just got too many uphill battles and his tech has been too fully explored for him to be where he is on this chart. At lower levels he’s a threat but tournament wise? I just don’t see it.

He’s right. If you place the swarm right cold shoulder won’t beat it outside shadow version.

2 Likes

Lol thank you for the compliment but I’m not a fan of “this eyedol”. I may or may not give him a shot if ppl demand i play him.

2 Likes

We are still waiting on the Kilgore videos! Where you at?? We have that one you posted a while back but promised more… we needs it lol

3 Likes

No… @F3Sleep needs to do more Sadira stuff. He actually has a very solid one and I TOTALLY didn’t SQUEE when I saw him use her in one of Bass’ vids (at least I thought it was one of his streams).

2 Likes

What @MnTLetalis said.

Also, placed correctly, Kan-Ra can even face tank shadow shoulder and still hit Glacius with a combo of his choice. It’s not even hard to do.
Shadow shoulder goes through swarms, but it won’t destroy them if you place them in a certain hight. The projectile invincibility will end before the moves end causing swarm to hit Glacius out of it.
I break a lot of combos with swarms lol.

Thunder is the epitome of a “never down” character. If he touches you once, there’s a not-insignificant chance that you might lose your lifebar. That’s always strong, in any MU.

As for his tech being “figured out” - laying aside the fact that I heavily suspect it isn’t true, so what? He’s a grappler who can combo off his shadow command grab and gets disgusting setplay any time he touches you or knocks you down. It doesn’t matter if you know his options if your options boil down to “hold this guess.” Some of the knockdown setups have tells, but the mid-combo stuff is pure guessplay for the most part. That’s very strong, particularly from a character with the damage potential of Thunder.

… I … demand it?

1 Like

Any chance you can create a guide for players looking to learn Kan-Ra? If you haven’t, you can probably team up with @SonicDolphin117 as he seems to be doing character guides.

Yeah thats mybad this injustice has been taking over my life lol sorry about that ill try and make time for kilgore stuff. What exactly do you want to see from kilgore?

1 Like

Yeah i use to play her a lot late s2 she was so fun! Now i only play kilgore and aria if i play. Should do a stream Friday what you guys think? But only if i dont go too summerjam which im not super thrilled for going, hmm Will see

4 Likes

Man, anything thats just new and not the same ole stuff everyone else does. Ive been using Kilgore and my 2ndary. I reset my ranked and took him through qualify to gold and now a few matches from back to killer. But its tough to get in sometimes when you are used to using OMEN.

I just need to see a few new ways to get in that are unorthodox.

Thanks for making some videos though…we appreciate it over here!

BTW…who you using in Injustice? I use Super girl 1st and them Scarecrow and some Subzero.

Yes stream Friday if you dont go to summer jam! BUt post it here if you plan on streaming please…

1 Like

Not being facetious at all, but have you tried walking and blocking?

Not all attempts to get in need to be either flashy or fast. Against a character like Kilgore, people will often be trying to react to something from you, and while they’re waiting for that you’d be surprised how much space they’re likely to give up if you just walk at them. And once you’re inside of midrange your projectiles are realistically too fast to react to, which means them you get to punish attempts to preemptively jump or shadow through your attacks.

Seriously, walk and block is a much better strategy than most people realize.

2 Likes

That’s what I am planning to do right now. But don’t expect anything until the end of the year.

1 Like

im gonnatry to make a video for explain what im talking about, since I remember clearly that I cut off this swarms with glacius cold shoulders, a tons of time, but not at the startup that happens between the mid and end from the cold shoulder, imam lab it and make a vid, maybe I did not understand what yall are talking about , my bad :sweat_smile:

yeah he used to give a chance to sadira S3 on stream, I was there too, but at the end " THIS GUY KNOW WHERE the values ONE ARE, he don’t waste his time with a character competively not viable" why lost time to work like crazy for nothing more than lil cashout and tons of risky resets, meanwhile he can play descents characters with nice cashout and still win :relaxed:
@F3Sleep know who are the golden characters for competition in this game, surely not sadira.
ive also noticed that he play it very smart , I mean he don’t say anything when hes busy with a character, then suddenly he bring out a characters value from no where :heart_eyes:.

Once again thank you @F3Sleep cause because of you I developed a big envy for Aria, since I was in big trouble against hisako players ( I mains only glacius and sadira before), then ive been to that other Aria master for teach me the right basis "“since you are always busy”“to begin with her” you know that man UL Z…Y he’s my master with aria, he gives me nice educations with her and now im evolving with my own aria techs, I Don’t even care about Itamaster anymore I got tons of vid where I take him down , before the patch and after the patch :metal::metal::metal::joy:

ARIA : EVOLVE OR DIE, MAKE YOUR CHOICE!
ME: Wow wow wow calm :fearful: down baby! My CHOICE IS CLEAR IMMA DIGIVOLVE WITH YOU !!! LOL LOL
GGS :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:
Since Since S3 ive never had fun like that before I try her.

Hell yeah please :scream::scream::scream::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing: wich time ? so I could see if im home, and try to present you my aria on stream in a FT5 OMg

Yes I believe you that you destroyed a billion swarms. But all those swarms where placed wrong.
Turn on hit boxes in training mode and do a Cold Shoulder. You will see that the red hit box (that is able to kill swarms) does not reach Glacius’ head. That’s where you place the swarm. It’s easy to do and Glacius players fall for my swarms all the time, because they think they can just bully through. But they can’t.

I see what you mean , you are talking about the high swarms " that one who reach the glacius head, yeah thise one is true, but any glacius players know that we cannot pass through it, we have 2 option 1) liquidize 2) heavy hail .

Both options leave you open for Kan-Ra to punish you.

If you think it through, yes, you will always find a way around swarms, otherwise they would be OP. But all these ways take some risks and that is why swarms are good and far from useless (if used correctly)

My personal tier list is Rash and Shago at SS tier. Cant figure those two out.

I can agree with Rash on that, but not Shago. Unless he has surge, much of what he does is very unsafe and can be easily punished, and his damage output is quite bad.

1 Like