3.6 Patch Notes

I don’t know if they’ll have updates every tuesday, but they will probably plan to stream and share information with us. Which is still cool. I can dig it.

11/21 - 3.5
11/28 - Tiger
12/6 - Gold Skin Pack 1
12/13 - Gold Skin Pack 2
12/20 - 3.6
12/27 - Terror Skin Pack
1/3 - ???
1/10 - ???

You get the gist. Whether a skin pack, Guardian, sale, or character, we want to have some sort of event (this includes Double XP, or other weird tricks up our sleeves) every week.

19 Likes

I WAS RIGHT! EXCELLENT!

Im on vacation during 2 weeks starting tomorrow

3.6 drops tomorrow

*Tears of joy

11 Likes

You hit the jack pot for timing my friend.

3 Likes

RE: Balance, all looks nice and makes sense.

• I like the adjustments to Jago’s EX Fireball simultaneously addressing “safe DP crap” and the “unbreakable lifeswing” without any sort of (clunky) mechanical change. I think the PD change may benefit the life juggles enough to make this not a total loss afterall (?). We’ll see tomorrow.
  • Clever Fulgore changes. I didn’t expect another damage nerf, but considering 15 seconds of free pip-cancels, it makes sense.
  • Ouch on the Orchid EX.Rekka nerf. Source of major advantage becoming heavy-punishable never felt good, ever.
  • Didn’t see the Glacius adjustment coming. I kinda like it. Encourage proper frontloading of punishes, while making me die a little less when I lockout against him? Okay.
  • Totally saw the Spinal meter gain readjustment coming. Glad y’all were ready for it - but I overall appreciate the “go hard and then tone it down” method to it’s opposite.
  • Cool Kan-Ra buff. Proj.inv. command grabs are neato.
  • I’m kinda glad I don’t play Arbiter. Every patch looks like it hurts.
  • All the PD-related adjustments sound just dandy. Interesting that there was zero change to ARIA. I’m excited for her future (pardon the pun).

RE: Kilgore - I’m always stoked for new characters, especially when I don’t expect them. I don’t mind the recycling of assets for new stuff either. But what the stuff is a Kilgore, and what of all that polling? Please oh dear lawd please do not let those other 2 slots be filled by Shorchid & Joanna. Moreover, if Kilgore, what of Eagle? Ooh ooh ooh, I know? Can this be more a ‘Fulgore’ chapter, and we get two purer versions of “Fulgore’s” halves (murderbot & Eagle)!? This leaves one to spare, very nice. I just don’t understand what of all the hubbub about the poll results if Kilgore is a playable…

It’s all good though. If ever I had faith in a dev team, it’s you guys. Keep up the great work!

will there be a stream before Kilgore is released?

Define released…

2 Likes

if I remember correctly you guys streamed I think I week before the character was released?

The reason why I say define release is because technically you’ll be able to play against Kilgore starting tomorrow. Is that a release?! If so, the answer is no.

2 Likes

AWESOME!!! I was not aware we could against him tomorrow

You’re missing a word - against.

so, basically I only get to play Akuma until Kilgore comes out?

Is there a set date for when he will become playable then?

Kilgore gameplay! #KilgoreLives

7 Likes

ok will there be a stream about Kilgore before he is released for us to play as him?

Of course there is!

That’s the current plan, though anything could happen.

2 Likes

And that is… when?

Stay Tuned ™

11 Likes

lol, yeah, thought so. :stuck_out_tongue: