3.5 Patch Notes - Shadow Lords

soo i guess this is nice …

Yes!!!

actually I’m not salty, but take these cheap, uninspired color variations as troubling signs for KI in terms of content. the new character as seats on the shadow vs screen are cool and well done but the rest is just property modifiers, a cheap solution posing as new content.

I think my issue is IG says they been working on A LOT! of content but all I see are more game genie codes, oh and someone opened up a color by numbers app.

1 Like

Can we get Aria’s retro mimic and shadow skins to not have a white head and feet?
It looks out of place, as well as how her extra body parts are white then magically turn green when they attach. Her parts aren’t being corrupted as they attach; canonically they should be green mimicked parts to begin with.
When picking costumes, her retro mimic skin icon even has a green head.

1 Like

(Image below originally posted in KI Memes thread in Oct. 2…)

#I CALLED IT!!! :grinning:

10 Likes

Calling it:
Shadow characters are Eyedol’s minions

1 Like

what?

But his quest line would be about reviving him how would he have any minions? I think they are gargos elite troops alongside omen, kind of hard to believe that his entire invading consists of mimics and 5 omens.

You will unlock Shadow Skins with SP. So you can get a headstart by making Shadows and training them now. There’s more details coming out about Shadows in Shadow Lords. That will be another way you can earn SP.

Kraig

7 Likes

Gargos emanates green energy

Eyedol emanates purple energy

Mimics are green
Shadow skins are purple

We haven’t seen purple enemies until now, an expansion called Eyedol Awakens

My bet: Eyedol is resurrected by Kan-Ra, and uses his remaining powers to create shadow duplicates

4 Likes

Yep. 3.5 also updates the Costume/Skins selection method to alleviate that valid issue.

4 Likes

Does this means that mimic colors are regular colors now? Like color 1,2,3… mimic color, shadow color…

1 Like

More on this is coming. Basically any Shadow that you’ve made will be eligible to be fought against in Shadow Lords. Any of them. If they win, they bring back SP rewards.

5 Likes

So much green and purple. Why hasn’t the Hulk been confirmed? Lmao

Anyways. I look forward to this new update.

2 Likes

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

3 Likes

Can you give us a rough estimate on how many shadow points a single skin costs because I’ve accumulated a little over 10k SP since shadows mode launched and would not want all of it to amount to 1-3 skins.

I’d be with you on this.

Something in me also wants to think that there would be a third expansion. EVERYTHING is done in three’s these days.

1 Like

I KNEW THERE WAS A GOOD REASON TO SAVE ALL THAT STUFF UP! :grinning:

3 Likes

Got about 12K SP right now. I trained up my Kim and Glacius shadows a bit.

Beware.