3.3 Patch Notes

No Kim Wu changes, or any fixes to her SC bugs :frowning:
She also has a bug where she can re-stand people after a back throw

1 Like

Kan ra got buffed. How salty can he get?

1 Like

Wha? I never seen that bug.

Interesting patch notes, good explanations.

Wonder why we canā€™t have alternate themes that arenā€™t stage specific play in replays yet? Means we canā€™t use Eyedolā€™s theme in fight archive replays yetā€¦ :frowning:

Lol. Yeah, Iā€™m actually kind of glad it was a bug - I found it two or three weeks ago, and was just like ā€œthatā€™s always been there? How did I not know? :open_mouth:ā€

1 Like

Maybe Iā€™m just crazy, but I donā€™t think he got hit that hard. Yeah, itā€™s noticeable but it really doesnā€™t change any of his tactics or maneuvers. Heā€™ll just take longer to wipe out a health bar and weā€™ll have to adjust to the extra second on cool down. No biggie.

Or maybe Iā€™m just an optimistic Arbiter. Donā€™t care. Still love him. These nerfs change nothing!!! Muahahahahhahahaha!!!

2 Likes

(looks at Gargosā€™s notes and sees no real nerf.)
Mwa ha ha ha haaaaa! My reign of Terror continues!

3 Likes

What nerf would there be?

1 Like

#makeshagogreatagain

1 Like

Mini-update on Arby: Spent a little time with him in the lab and, unless my sleep-addled mind is playing tricks, the nerfs are hardly noticeable. The grenade and damage ender donā€™t hardly feel different, but the gun loop is noticeably weaker (about 10% less damage over all). This is understandable though and you still get around thirty for four shots into one chance break. Very acceptable nerfing, as far as I can see.

Another unlisted system change, resetting with menu and view buttons reposition you AND reset resources/timers/whatever. No longer do you have to select restart in the menu to actually replenish.

EDIT: Additional unlisted system change makes any new unlocks display a triangle notification next to the collection and store options and over the areas that you unlocked it for.

5 Likes

Panda is OP and broken. Plz nerf.

Wasnā€™t talking about Kan-Ra. I donā€™t thing his change will make him play Ra again.

I was talking about his new main Arbiter that got nerfed.

Did he? Looks to me like the way he plays is almost exactly the same, he just gets less 1-chance damage, has more reason to vary his enders, and has fewer grenades available, but not by much.

1 Like

All my mains except Glacius got touched, but, when does Shadow Lords come out? Because we have the Astral Plane stage in the update but, it says we have to beat Gargos in Shadow Lords, in which we donā€™t have it yetā€¦

September 22nd

Nah haha. I donā€™t even think he got hit that hard. I just wanted to set up for a joke about bodying Sleep.

Yeah, not getting the RAAM modifications/seeming nerfs. Maybe heā€™s like S2 Kan Ra and they know that people are about to uncover horrible, horrible things, but then again maybe heā€™s like s3 TJ and heā€™s just going to be bottom of the barrel. Overall, though, thanks team for finally listening on Fulgore and Jago and doing your best to make this the most balanced game possible! Looking at our evo Top 8 itā€™s amazing how much more of the cast was represented than any other game.

I see no difference in Wulfā€™s c.mp and c.hk, it doesnā€™t consistently connect with the overhead either. This change wasnā€™t worth it because c.mp + ragged edge is a better and more consistent option. However Iā€™have noticed something else which is interesting but I have to be sure so Iā€™ll be back to the lab.

Oh dear. Are we still saying that TJ is bottom? :neutral_face:

5 Likes

No character is bad in this game. But yes, TJ I is at the bottom lol.