3.1.5 Patch Notes

I’m liking the Kim wu buffs.

2 Likes

Was the mira and rash bug fixed so their actual themes play? Is mira now on the correct stage?

2 Likes

I wouldnt say correct stage. Mira’s correct stage is the one that didn’t get made for her. The favorable one is the sabrewulf stage because it seems the most fitting for her character.

1 Like

This. On Survival mode and other 1P vs CPU modes.

The character with no themes isn’t a “bug”. It’s moreover lazy development

Forgive me for being the forum police LMAO but my inner SJW wanted me to correct you :smile:

Did I say anything that gave any clue of why I said that or are you making assumptions on your own?

She didn’t do bad… but now she’s coming for you lol

1 Like

IMO Kim it’s a very MU dependant character(Maybe less in this patch). I see her in a similar way than Orchid in many points.

I’ll pretend I know what MU is lol it actually just makes me think VMU witch was that awsome memory card lol

Your Kim is a bit.ch @dayv0 lol footsie game is real.

I find it sad she has to rely on those damage enders and dragon kicks though… well at least I do lol

1 Like

Jajajajaja

MU= Match Up. I mean she does very well against X characters and very bad against Y.

IMO Kim damage it’s ok. She really can deal a TON of damage with one shadow bar

I am yet to receive Gargos here in australia, or the patch, despite the fact that it is the 27th for me.

Hmmmm that raises some concern…

1 Like

professor X characters? lol

her damage is amazing… but its all on those enders. would be nicer if she just hit more and faster and a littler harder

i always thought that the KB bar would change for WU. Maybe do damage ender that she could combo off off?

This kind of thing drives me nuts. It’s an American game being developed by an American studio and published by an American company. Dates are for American time zones. It’s not like you can’t guess this on your own. So what is the point of your post? You think they are suddenly going to start releasing content 13 hours earlier in Australia?

It’s not the developers fault that the world is round and that you live in a country with a small population.

3 Likes

It’s not a correction or lazy development. They’ve explained it even tho I don’t agree with it.

Have they said what stage is gargos pre set on? Please say it’s not shadow lair or kans stage cause that’s just taking the biscuit

1 Like

for one. its not hard for them to do such.

for two. American made and american developed should not mean that its on american times only

for three, you sound upset at my complaint. For that i am sorry.

for four. mate, its not a small populace. its pretty damned big. our country is actually bigger then yours if you directly put it face to face ontop of one another.

Jar Jar use da booma.

It has nothing to do with Oz being less important of a market and EVERYTHING to do everything being based on a US time zone. It gets released globally at the same time based on US CST. This will differ from country to country and differ from East coast to West Coast in the US.

This is how things have always been no matter where the game developer is located.

A good example is Japanese originated games. Even though the USA is the largest buyer of their games, the Japanese will usually get to play games weeks to months before we will. If they have a semitaneous release they will usually release it on the same “date”. However Tuesday for Japan would be our Monday.

:confused:

I do not understand XD