3.1.5 Patch Notes

I’m sure there’s one out for a fighter but I haven’t seen one. It is illogical though.

Ok, I’ll admit I can’t make sense of your post… what do you mean? x’D

Actually I just remembered a counter that deals 22-27.5% dmg. King’s counter in SFxT. Did a large chunk of dmg. Can’t combo off it or anything but it’s damage once the counter is activated you can’t escape it.

well its nice to se gargos coming to killer instinct 3 but why him? eyedol was in KI before so why skip him? gargos looks like a cartoon in KI2 i want eyedol in this killer instinct 3

1 Like

Well he did have more ties to the other Ki cast then eyedol did.

Oh, please. Considering how free Kim is on wakeup and how counter has 10000 frames of recovery, a little damage, a mixup and a dragon aren’t that bad. Especially compared to Hisako’s counter.

1 Like

Seriously? I’m not going to bother checking that, but you’re referring to a parry move, in SFXT nonetheless, a game with horribly low stray hits damage afaik, that does over 20% damage all by itself? o_O

If that’s accurate info, my hat goes off to you, sir, for finding something as uncanny ^^’’’

1 Like

humm not sure how good this argument is? Kim is free on wake up, but hisako isn’t?

Kim’s parry stops every strike attack in the game, unlike hisako’s, which are a 50/50 guess.

Kim has a fully invulnerable shadow reversal, unlike hisako who has nothing of the sort.

Not saying I don’t agree she deserves the 20 dmg. But comparing her wake up game to hisako’s isn’t the reason why she deserves it, IMO xD

1 Like

Lots of characters are free are on wake-up.

It’s not a parry, it’s a counter. There’s 2 versions, air and standing counters. If you get hit by you take 220 damage. IF you charge up to gain a CH status then it does 275 damage. Which is easily over 1/4 of health gone.

What do you mean, a counter but not a parry?

A counter is different from a parry.

All the changes look good, the only thing I didn’t like initially was the change to thunder’s light sammimish not causing hard knock down. Then again it seems fair. The game overall seems to get better as time goes on.

You’ve got a knack for clear, no-doubts-left speech. Thank you so much for clarifying that!

So no fix to counter breakers yet? #MakeCounterBreakersGreatAgain

2 Likes

What’s wrong with them?

Surprised that rash has not been nerfed

5 Likes

THANK YOUUUUUUUU

Because there is nothing to be nerfed, the problem is people not knowing what to do against spam.

1 Like

Rash got hit last patch. I think he’s in a good spot right now, probably mid to upper-mid tier.

2 Likes