Your Season 3 Character Wishlist?

Who that woman? She look like April from TMNT…

That is Mamiya from Fist of the Northstar (Hokuto no Ken).
She also appears in the best broken PS2 fighting game ever with the same title.

Youtube link to the Ps2 game here

1 Like

My idea is for the season to have eight characters, the four holdouts and four new ones, and there are 4 guest characters that you only get with the ultra edition, to make up for the fact that there is no KI3 retrogame for it to come with.

1. Tusk
  2. Kim-Wu
  3. Eyedol
  4. Gargos
  5. Personification of Instinct
  6. Electrical Character
  7. Vampire
  8. Master of Magic

Guests
9. Rash
10. Scorpion
11. Joanna Dark
12. Mad Max

Or if they really, really want to go 80’s, I suggest:

If they were going to use a Rutger Hauer character, than I think the obvious choice would be Roy Batty. His win quote could be the ‘Tears in the Rain’ monologue!

scorpion? Lol not ever

1 Like

-Kim Wu
-Tusk
-Gargos
-Eyedol
-Rash
-Vampire
-MOLLUSCA
-Luchador

^My S3 Dream team

I know right? a character who can se water as a weapon. It’d be Intresting.
(I’m not being sarcastic I actually like the idea)

Imagine, Cinder vs Water character… That will be very awesome fight.

Who Morphix???

An African WERECAT, that is not a full rush down character… He/she uses magical moves.(Juju)

Beautiful isn’t it?

1 Like

He look amazing! If Water character join KI season 3 and he should look this with armor like Cinder.

KI2 characters returning: Tusk, Kim-Wu, GARGOS!
Eyedol
New characters: Some demonic looking characters from Gargos side of town. More cthuluish monsters if that makes since. An insect like monster that’s a good mix of different creatures.
I wouldn’t actually mind one more human character if it was a dude in exosuit armor. (But this is kind of a give or take)

A water based elemental. (Glacius can locially freeze air around him which can also explain his ice powers. You can say he’s the element of “cold” not “water”

Lol cold is not an element it’s an adjective

Lol

Still it’d be great to see some water based character.Imagine someone shooting a stream of water that was twice as powerful as fire hose?

I’d prefer Shark character.

1 Like

Shark is perfect for KI season 3! :+1:

by cold, I mean the temprature that turns water and air into ICE. Long story short, Glacius doesn’t come off as a water based character to me.

I think we should maybe take a more uniqe route on this and make the sea-creature a hybrid with shark ebing one of the obvious effects.

1 Like