Your favourite and most disliked character?

Favorite would be Hisako. The whole grudge look along with her unique play style makes for an interesting fighter.

Most disliked has got to be Jago. I know he’s meant to be a balanced character but in a game where 90% of the cast is very unique, he stands out to just be boring. Not to mention there are so many Jago players, and they all play the same way.

Picking a favorite is tough. There’s a lot of them I like, but right now raam sticks out. He takes that classic grappler archetype and runs really far with it.

As for least favorite, probably shago. I just don’t enjoy fighting him, and his archetype isn’t appealing as something for me to play either.

Least favorite:
Shago or Sadira.
I like both of them, but hey, if they are a 7, the rest is 8 or better XD
I dislike Shago because he is all that I hate from Fighting Games: A variable of an existing character. I would prefer a totally new character over him. An example of similars characters whom I dislike are Evil Ryu or Oni.

I dislike Sadira because her design is to much sexualizated. I would prefer her with more “spider” look, inhuman, monstrous

Favorite:
WOW, that question. I can’t go for one, so I will go for my top 3:
-Aganos, the gentle Golem. I love him in every way. He is one of the most fun and original characters I have ever played
-Gargos, the Shadow Lord. He plays in the same league of big names as Darth Vader, Voldemort, Doctor Doom… A demi-god who is beyond human comprehension. Also, props to IG for making fair a character which sounds broken as hell on paper. His design is brilliant
-Eyedol, the Divided Warrior. I love stance characters, I like RNG mechanics, and Eyedol was one of my favorite original characters. His design it’s just perfect, his appearance gorgeous, his gameplay awesome… And he also has the best retro among the characters IMO. Also, original Eyedol was broken as ■■■■, and I find pretty funny that this Eyedol launched also broken as hell.

Here are mine guys! nice post!

would have liked to see a vote too!

FAV:
MAYA (tech, speed, variation of ways to play, good story, beautiful background, fantastic music)

LEAST FAV:
RASH (too cartoony, annoying, no stage, dosent fit as well as others, annoying mix ups)

You spoke too soon. Sadira is, in fact, my least favorite character. Gargos is second because he’s so dumb in the original. “Hey look, a gargoyle! Let’s call him Gargos!” “Good idea man. I knew we should have called the robot Robos and we could have called this dinosaur Dinos and the werewolf Wulfos…” Ugh. Unfortunately for Sadira, new Gargos is an interesting design, with interesting fighting mechanics. Sadira is a S1 KI character designed NOT to play KI who broke the game in multiple ways. She is much better now, but still my least favorite character. Her stage is great at least.

As far as favorite, this is tough. I’m really digging Tusk’s redesign and Cinder is infinitely more interesting now from a gameplay perspective. But I’m going to go with Glacius. Misunderstood and abused alien peacekeeper who may or may not destroy the earth (depending on which ending you get), now working to stop the villainous AI. Pretty cool. (Heh, heh… that’s an ice joke)

Indeed!

1 Like

top 3 favorite
1 gargos
2 omen
3 shago

top 3 most disliked
1 wulf
2 jago
3 kim wu

Daredevil is awesome :slight_smile::thumbsup:

Favorite character is probably Sadira, with Hisako a close second. I just really like Sadie’s design, and I love how she (especially in the beginning) did so much with so few moves. I liked that elegant simplicity about her. I love Hisako’s playstyle and aesthetic, but amusingly am not much of a fan of a lot of her hero art and depictions outside of combat.

Least favorite character? Maybe Fulgore? Awesome design, and very interesting tools, but he’s just an absolute chore to fight. Fulgore on ice skates is annoying to deal with, and his easy vortex makes his standard offensive game a lot less thoughtful than it could be.

Fav:
Gargos: I love the design, gameplay is fun, feels like a real badass.
Hisako: I like the concept, design and gameplay.
Fulgore: Just look at that pretty dangerous robot!

Dislike:
Retro Wulf…
Tusk. I just dont like the design

Favorite Look:

1. Hisako
  2. Shadow Jago (the skull mask is just too cool)
  3. Sabrewulf
  4. Orchid (not in-game, but looks perfect in artwork)
  5. KAN RA

Least Favorite Look:

1. Riptor (too skinny and meek looking)
  2. Rash
  3. Kim Wu
  4. Omen
  5. TUSK (face and hair need big once over)

Favorite concept:

1. Mira (glass cannon fits her powers perfectly)
  2. Eyedol (finally have a stance character in KI!)
  3. Kan Ra (dude is just so unique)
  4. Aria (love switching between bodies)
  5. AGANOS

Least Favorite Concept:

1. Jago
  2. Thunder (grappler with small number of throws)
  3. Maya (my fault, can’t use her daggers for shit)
  4. Kim Wu
  5. OMEN

Favorite Gameplay:

1. Sadira
  2. Eyedol
  3. Kan Ra
  4. Mira
  5. GARGOS

Least Favorite Gameplay:

1. Thunder
  2. TJ Combo
  3. Sabrewulf
  4. Maya
  5. RAAM

Overall Favorite:

1. Eyedol
  2. Glacius
  3. Sabrewulf
  4. Mira
  5. KAN RA

Overall Least Favorite:

1. Arbiter
  2. Omen
  3. Sabrewulf
  4. Maya
  5. RAAM

Yes I have Wulf on both my favorite and least favorite lists. He’s always been my favorite, I just wish they’d make him more fun to use; a more entertaining instinct, maybe more use of the green trail on some moves like bin eclipse, maybe six specials off of run instead of three. Give him the variety that TJ has without TJ’s complexity and Wulf is hands down my favorite character in this game.

As for Maya and Raam, I just don’t prefer their play styles or their overall move lists and that’s fine. I don’t have to like everyone, but I almost never pick them. Wulf on the other hand has always been my main. I just wish he had more fun stuff going on in this game.

Favorite:
.Fulgore…Because…well he is Fulgore, do i need to say more?

Least Favorite:
.Anybody who is not Fulgore (or Wulf)

1 Like

Fav. THUNDER, But he needs more grapples. JAGO. FULGORE. HISAKO

LEAST. Riptor, Eyedol, Raam

Favorite: Hisako

Least Favorite: Sadira

I honestly keep forgetting this character exists, she is nothing memorable. That being said I like her theme.