You can tell about person judging by their mains

Gargos playes here, not a troll nor a good playes so…

Too real.

8 Likes

Wow, that actually holds for me. RAAM main, Aganos in the pocket.

They’re both heart characters, I think. Maybe that’s why. RAAM’s minute-to-minute is mind games, while Aganos thrives when he can feel the punish coming.

This is a fun thread. I’ll take a stab at a few:

Shago: Relatively new player who picks the edge lord because he looks cool. Gets a real kick out of winning quickly once they find out how hard it is for other new players to understand what he’s doing. Will 100% act out visibly when you make them salty.

Rash: Just let them press the god damned buttons, already! They’ve already had to wait 10 whole seconds for the match to start! They also get a kick out of teasing and prodding other people.

Fulgore: Want to be known as the player who is really good with the really hard character. Proud of their technique.

Cinder: Sort of like Fulgore mains, but more extroverted and flashy.

Riptor: Holy ■■■■, there’s a dinosaur in this game!?

Tusk: Every single Tusk main has a beard in real life.

14 Likes

@AVikingsBeard @TUSKODINSON :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

True.

4 Likes

Eh that’s probably what the victim says. Riptor would be an ear piercing shreek.

2 Likes

Arbiter main here. And before you ask, I do enjoy first person shooters! :grin:

And not that anyone will get this, but playing Monarch in Titanfall 2 is basically mecha Arbiter.

thats not nice LMAO

2 Likes

Could you explain how you mean that?
Btw. Arbiter was the second character I played to lvl 50 and play Titanfall 2 since release and still love it.

I am a Spinal loyalist (Though I do have some side characters like Fulgore, Rash, etc.)

What does that say about me?

2 Likes

That Monarch bit was interesting. How is she like Arbiter? I still love TF|2, by the way. That game is a triumph.

Ah yes. Monarch’s defensive ability is a power syphon. So I’m constantly refilling my health with a temporary shield, like Arbiter.

jago: thinks hes playing sf4, gets rekt. tweets KI isnt a fighting game, quits, goes to sf5, loses to wake up jabs, gets bodied there and returns to KI. teabags everyone. gets bodied by rash, gets a root canal of a loss by a strong kan ra. back to sf5, more losses, quits. trolls KI articles on shoryuken or eventhubs

12 Likes

That is incredibly detailed and probably very true

I think I’ve seen that type of Jago, before. Every opener is a jump-in?

yes, medium kick, confirmed

I’m convinced I have stalkers all over this forum now…
They know too much about me
And my secret plans

9 Likes

Also the name @Fwufikins the beard makes way more sense.

4 Likes

Funny story: it was actually a nickname a girl gave me in middle school because I have so much ■■■■ hair :stuck_out_tongue: Even pre-beard I was a fluffy boy

3 Likes