You can tell about person judging by their mains

#How did you come to know these things?! Who told you of my secrets?!

6 Likes

This only happened recently, but the opposite. RAAM > Aganos

Also possibly never showered. Lol

Okay I only saw one person chime in for Riptor. Tisk tisk. Okay my turn yay

Riptor - Do not touch her dinner plate. Seldom uses a plate. Most easily fed by dropping something large and dead on the table. Can’t promise you’ll still have a table when she’s done.

1 Like

DAH!

5 Likes

:rofl:

Okok for fun, lets see:
(I won’t talk about playstyles, but everything else)

Jago: they like playing the hero. The hard working guys that want to serve as an example going through difficulties and despite the odds, end up victotorious in their souls and minds.
Ok,before the patch when they killed you with 4 combos there was a lot of jumping /windkicking Jagos that loved trolling people. Thanks that’s already gone now (maybe some ‘bunny Jagos’ still survived
)

Sabrewulf: They like animals or they enjoyed “an American Werewolf in London”. Maybe they hate vampires

It can also be a player that doesn’t feel it would be considered “fierce” in the real life, just to give the idea you can look wild and strong in the game. Or, looking fierce not showing how vulnerable and human you can be in the inside :stuck_out_tongue:
Also the “alpha” word is trendy now, some may be arrogant Wulfs.

Glacius: They want too mess around against impatient players. Even after counterbreaking you they may taunt you and rub in their easy “no work” kill in your face. Just for fun =)
Or
Nahhh
They just miss E.T

Kan Ra: they like exasperating people but it really takes time to get to that point. So they may stick to Glacius if they can exasperate people faster.

Riptor: Dinosaurs lovers that are very fan of Jurassic park’s raptors. Oh, they also played Primal Rage and remember Talon.

TJ Combo: they love the boxing stereotype and feel badasx to play with nothing except their own fists vs a lot of crazy creatures and characters with crazy magical powers. Who wouldn’t?

Aria: Something between fashion women models and robots and anime fans and

Fulgore: lets break it down into:
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/44/Terminator1001.jpg
plus

plus

They like feeling deadly and looking sexy at the same time (similar to Aria, but a little less arrogant, they can even be a little more playful).

Some not feeling that deadly after the nerfs tho

Kilgore: they like comic reliefs and gags

Thunder/Raam/ Aganos: they like big and scary ‘in your face’ type of characters. They can be very nice people though (not sure about Thunders, lets say yes just in case).

Sadira: they want to mess with your mind and eyes, you won’t know where to block when they are all over you. They like throwing you a lot
Mmaybe they like hugging people?. Some won’t teab
g because they already know a lot of online players hate them just for the character alone. Oh, they can also enjoy Spiderman or have some affinity for spiders.

Spinal: They may not talk too much. fan of the undead and scary characters or run cancels and teleports.

Orchid: they like her bxxbs since KI1, they miss her being top tier or they long for her KI2 outfit or maybe Orchid’s guys just enjoy gymastics a lot. Hope they are not obsessed (because their character is a bit obsessive)

Hisako: They may love making you feel miserable and scare you and give you nightmares in your sleep (ok, they’ll do it in your wake up) :rofl:

Cinder: punks

Maya: they can be arrogant, tease you and scream you how something is not punisheable.

Kim Wu: you can either have some nice people and some people feeling themselves.

Omen: They can brag from time to time but they usually have a big heart despite some of them trying to look like “evil beings” with a villian laugh.

Tusk: errmm
I’ll leave it they like vikings, nordic legends and Conan in general. And swords, of course!

Rash: retrogamers or people trying to annoy you

Shadow Shago:

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/247/207/813.gif

Gargos
Can’t come up with anything
=(
Oh!

9 Likes

LOLLL

btw i love that show so much. waiting for next season!

anyway continuing:

-Eyedol. nostalgic kinda player, very irritable if lore isnt correct, or if someone doesnt know the origins of his chosen main. trains hard, but gets bodied by some ghetto dude blasting 3-6 mafia over open mic and is reminded (again) how his mom is a ■■■■■ princess of the uterine sea

4 Likes

jago - free to play players

2 Likes

Skull Knight’s the best lol

Tusk - likes braindead characters with no need to respect opponent’s anything.

Gargos - Instant Badass. You - Instantly screwed.

1 Like

Riptor-They love dinosaurs
Glacius-They can be very patient
Sabrewulf-They often go crazy
Arbiter-they love Halo
kilgore-They love robots like the fulgore players

1 Like

Gargos: likes stirring the sht pot and watching the chaos ensue
Aganos: fond of broccoli, has considered geology as a career
Aria: Thinks Cortana is the best character in Halo
Kilgore: takes in stray puppies, regrets it when they puke on their bed
Fulgore: loves pure unadulterated bada$$
Kan-ra: favorite character on Family Guy is Herbert, never feels like they do anything wrong
Glacius: likes aliens and being chill
Hisako: are an emo teen girl that wants to see the world burn, loves kittens and FNAF.
Jago: have no interest in investing time into KI because they think SFV is awesome
Maya: just thinks she’s gorgeous.
Mira: likes being a snarky jerk to other people, even if their snarkniess tends to blow up in their face.
Omen: the kind of person that send random promotions to all their friends in hope of winning an online contest.
Eyedol: people that can’t decide if they want to learn how to cook well or ■■■■■ it all and grab a frozen burrito.
Riptor: Likes Jurassic Park, but only the first one, because the rest suck.
Saberwulf: someone that just mashes buttons, has gone through 5 controllers before they realized smashing them against the wall makes them not work anymore.
Sadira: F
** you. not really, this is just for comedic effect.
Eagle: Still watches Scrubs reruns.
Shago: Thinks Sonic fan fics are the best. Have created an unique red pallet swap of Tails named Lucy that is pregnant with Sonic’s baby.
TJ Combo: thinks fighting games need to be grounded in reality.
Tusk: likes Schwarzenegger movies.
Cinder: Deadpool is the best movie ever!!!
Rash: Has been traumatized by the Turbo Tunnel for years. Maintains a fixation on the Battletoads franchise because of it.
Thunder: Cries when someone litters. That one is kinda bad I’m sorry.
Spinal: Wants to create the ultimate fan page for both Castlevania and Pirates of the Carribbean.
Orchid: plumber
RAAM: likes Gears of War for some reason

Kim: is typically described by friends as "spunky"
Shinsako: is spoiled by dad.
Arbiter: has to tweet about any instance they see the number 117 out in public.

6 Likes

What in the actual skull?

Killer Combo!!!

Yeah.

And here I was thinking you’d make a Ghost Rider reference.

1 Like

Well, I started just thinking “annoying”, but it just kinda snowballed into something grander.

2 Likes

:blush::blush::blush::blush::heart::heart:

4 Likes

This was hilarious.

1 Like

I’ll help you

Gargos: General narcissist and overall drama queen who likes to make their presence known. Has a sweet spot for cheesy direct-to-video sy-fy movies, especially those regarding gargoyles. Loves the Minions franchise. He also loves to “sleep”. :wink:

3 Likes

Ok, now this is just flat out BS!!!
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

kidding

2 Likes

This thread disgusts me kind of.