Yoshimitsu Guest

[quote=“anon39655210, post:39, topic:18454”]
-takes up mic and hands it back to you-

Also, you dropped this. Made you look like a fool. But don’t worry, I got you. :wink:
[/quote]LULZ. :laughing:

Yeah, I wouldn’t of dropped the mic on that 1 either… :microphone2:

Imagine this…
You don’t like nuts. You might even be allergic to it. And then, of course, you never want food with nuts in it.

No matter what kind of nuts you suggest, no matter how many different forms of dishes you come up with that has nuts in it, no matter if you crush them to powder, put them in a bowl of melted chocolate and serve it with a big chunk of icecream… YOU STILL DO NOT LIKE NUTS!

That’s how I feel about guest characters.
So yeah, I COULD start suggesting characters I like from other franchises that I like!
Sure, I could tell you how much I love Psylocke from Marvel, Jade from Mortal Kombat, Nightwing from DCU, Kirby from freaking Nintendo! But it doesn’t change a thing! Because no matter how much I love those characters, I DO NOT WANT THEM AS GUEST CHARACTERS IN THE GAME!

What I want is original characters that are created for the world of Killer Instinct! Such as Mira! Such as Kan-Ra! Such as Sadira! Because they are created for the very purpose of being in Killer Instinct! Their very existence is caused due to the developers coming up with ideas for brand-new characters that fit and exist within the canon lore of the game!

Guest characters are the opposite of that! They are characters already created FOR ANOTHER PURPOSE, FROM ANOTHER CANON WORLD, FROM ANOTHER FRANCHISE THAT IS NOT KILLER INSTINCT!!!

They simply do not belong. They belong to their own franchises. They are GUESTS for a reason. They merely visit this franchise, but are ultimately NOT part of it. And I simply do not want that.

I’m not sure why that is so hard to get inside your head.
I hope that helped you understand my point of view. If not, well, then that is no longer an issue that lies with me.

People completely didn’t see what else I said. Unless Tekken is willing to put a KI character in their game, no tekken guests.

I sore Im just to busy arguing with this other guy who dosnt want guest at all even though there gona still be coming regardless

Just because you don’t like, or can’t have, nuts doesn’t mean products are going to all of a sudden not have nuts in them. Nuts will happen if the demand is there. Likewise, just because a guest is added doesn’t mean you have to like it or even play it - it just means you’ll have to deal with it, kind of like if you had to sit at a table full of friends who are all enjoying the bowl of nuts at the center.

So, you can sit there and say, “ah, nuts!” all day long, but if enough people want it to happen, and the devs agree, then it will.

2 Likes

I want another Vampire Mira sucks

Vampires do suck. (take a little time to let that one sink in)
With that said… I want Vampirella as a guest character. :stuck_out_tongue:

One guest we can reaosbnbly expect; Joanna Dark, but byeond that, I honestly don’t blame him, epsecially when we got three characters already. I don’t think it’s good to a fighting game character as a guest unless the original franchise is willing to do the same, dual and equal promotion.

Hell I’m still waiting for 343 to give me some Fulgore armor : P

Ah, nuts! XD

But yes, I am fully aware that the game has guest characters in it and I am also fully aware that fighting games will continue to have guest characters in them in the future, and they won’t go away just because I don’t like them.

I’m not some extremist vegan who wants to force everyone to not eat meat! I’m not going to force people into not liking guest characters! However, it seems like people are trying to convince me to like guest characters. “They are there, you might as well want them!” How’s that fair? Why can’t I dislike guest characters and express that opinion without having people trying to forcefeed me them? Why do I HAVE to like them or want them?

I’m not going to change my mind and I’m going to continue express to IG and other fighting game developers that I don’t want guest characters. I’m just one person, I know I’m not going to change people’s minds, however, if there are others like me who don’t want guest characters, I’ll be happy to let them know they are indeed not alone! And they shouldn’t be shushed, just because they are a minority! They should be able to express themselves and not be bullied by people who think otherwise.

Just do what you would do if you were offered some nuts…

Simply say, “no thanks.”

I would be a 100% fine with a KI character in. Tekken they already have strre fighter character who is both a guest and Canon so I dont see why the cant do a swap with KI

And that’s what I do when people suggest guest characters. I say no thanks!

1 Like